#40 THE START

Chapter 40

THE START

@ YG BLDG / CEO's Office

CEO : Congratulations Ladies!!! You did it!

Sajangnim prepared some champagne for his golden girls and proposed a toast for their success.

BP : Cheers!!!

Blackpink's comeback is beyond successful. In its first 24 hours, their music video for "Kill This Love" reached 56.7 million YouTube views. It then went on to earn 100 million views in less than three days and that's the fastest any music video has reached.

CEO : As we all know, you girls are about to embark on your US journey.. and then Europe and Australia. I have to discuss a few added rules with you to keep you safe and in order.

First, at the airport, Chaeng and Lisa as a pair and Jennie and Jisoo as well. Avoid swapping. The paparazzi abroad are intense. Also, U.S. is very far from South Korea. We can't afford to have any troubles concerning any of you.

Second, as much as possible, try to avoid riding in one car. Safety always comes first.

Third, NEVER post any real-time updates on your social media accounts for obvious reasons.

Also, I wanna take this opportunity to discuss with you about what often breaks the internet about you girls. You know what I'm talking about. I want you to trend for your music... for your performances... on how bad you killed every performance... not with any other things. I hope we're clear on that.

Again, this era is very crucial for you girls. You have United States, Canada, Europe and Australia in your line up. All have to be sold out. This tour can make or break you. So please... I am asking for your cooperation. Just do what I tell you to do. All is for the good of everybody and for the company.

Lisa, if you can stop playing around with Jennie, I'd appreciate that. Same goes for you Jennie. Jisoo and Chaeng, always look out for each member's behavior. I am rooting for you girls. Let's make it work and let's make it big. Alright?

BP : Yes sir.

CEO : Okay. You can now go back to your dorms. Get enough rest and pack everything that you'll need. I'll see you all in a month.

The girls head home immediately and started packing their bags for their tour.

They are now headed to the airport. Lisa and Chaeng are in one vehicle and same for Jennie and Jisoo.

@Maknae's Van

Chaeng : Lisayah, I can't find my passport.

Lisa : What??? Did you not check your things before leaving the dorm?

Chaeng : Ne. It was just right here.

@Unnie's Van

Jisoo : Jendukie. My phone charger is missing. I cannot travel without it.

Jennie : Aishhh. Jinja Unnie???!!!

Both vans arrived at the airport...

Lisa stepped out of the car first since Chaeng was still looking for her missing passport.

On the other van, Jennie stepped out first as well because Jisoo was still trying to look for her charger.

Lisa's POV

Oh. It's Jennie. Where's Jisoo Unnie? Should I approach her? But... we're not supposed to...

Jennie's POV