*One: When They Find You*

Hi! So this chapter has been rewritten and edited. If you see any mistakes feel free to point them out. Also if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism (other than me updating because I know I need to) I'd love to hear it. So in this chapter the reader is still a baby, or, as I like to call them, a tiny child.

Trigger Warnings: Cursing, murder, and there's implied sexual stuff but nothing graphic.

Enjoy~

***

Slenderman:

A woman scoured the line of trees. She was searching for a supposed creature of legends. People in the small town neighboring the dark, sinister woods liked to talk. Beliefs of a tall, thin, child-devouring entity ran rampant throughout society. Adults were safe as long as they stayed far, far away from the woods. The children, on the other hand, were not safe.

The mother had been passing through town, looking for families to adopt her child. She wasn't having any luck thus far. When she heard of the legend, her heart skipped a few beats. She dragged her mentally sick self to the woods as quickly as she possibly could, leaving a trail of dust in her wake.

She stumbled through the scraggly brush until she found a clearing. The trees, branches thick with leaves, stepped away and let the moonlight beam down on the tall grass. Animals watched her from all around, sensing the betrayal from their perches. In the woman's arms laid a small, sniveling baby.

To your mother's surprise, you were not crying. Your weak form was barely breathing, so crying was out of the question. She looked at you once more before carefully placing you down in the thick green grass. You reached out for her without an ounce of strength backing your weak arms.

The (h/c) haired woman took one glance at you. She heaved a sigh and turned to leave, an apology slipping past her plump lips. Your mother swiped away fat tears as she walked back to the road.

Salty beads of liquid welled in your shimmery (e/c) eyes. They slipped down your ace and doused the scratchy blanket wrapped around you. The moon looked down on you with sympathetic eyes. The warm, calming gaze soothed your meek cries.

A dark figure emerged from the shadows and approached you. Despite being tall, the creature moved with elegance and barely made a sound. The person picked you up, holding you close to his chest. He looked down at you with a pale and featureless face. He was eerily calming.

"Hello, child," he said. "I'm going to take care of you now."

You forced your head up and stared into his face. A small smile graced your chapped lips. The tall man carried you through the woods. He made a mental note to order his proxies to look into your mother.

***

Jeff the Killer:

The pale man worked his way into your house. Your parents were out, so your older sister was supposed to be babysitting you. (S/n) only had two rules: no boys over without parental supervision and no staying out after nine on school nights, ten on weekends. But she had deliberately disobeyed the very first rule and invited over (B/n).

Jeff walked through the house and looked for people. He silently padded down the hall and carefully twisted every doorknob. All of the rooms he checked were empty. But there was one room left. The door was a pale shade of (f/c) covered in an array of (f/a) stickers.

The door was open just enough for Jeff to see inside. Two teenagers sat inside on the floor, practically gnawing each other's face off. A dark brown crib sat in the corner of the room. Babysitting was supposed to be happening, but instead, it was a make-out session.