Four: Naming You

It's been a few weeks since they found you. There is another author's note and an explanation down at the bottom. I can't get it to do center align so things are just gonna be on the side. I'm on my phone :/ Anyways, enjoy~

...

Slenderman:

It had been a long day. There was a brutal attack on the mansion and many Pastas had been injured. Including Slenderman. He was currently in his office looking over reports of injuries and giving out orders for patrol. All the while you were up in your room being watched by Liu and Sully.

Your innocent form let out small giggles and sly smirks. You had no idea of what had happened because Liu and Sully had been on babysitting duty all day. Sully was bored and let a few crude words slip. You gasped but giggled.

Slenderman put his face in his hands and paused. He had to get away for a few minutes. Slender teleported to your room. Liu had given you a small black and white cow stuffed animal. You were holding the small animal to your chest when Slenderman walked over and picked you up.

"Thank you for watching him/her," he said. "That will be all for now."

Liu nodded and said a small goodbye to you before leaving. Your gentle (e/c) eyes looked up at Slenderman. The innocence in your look melted his heart. He wanted to give you the best life he possibly could.

"How was your day, child?"

Of course, you did not answer the question. He sat down in the chair next to your crib.

"You know, I've been calling you by little pet names like "child" or "baby". I think it's about time you have a name of your own, don't you think?"

He thought for a moment and said a few random names. None of them seemed to fit. He rocked you back and forth for a few minutes. Then a random name popped into his head.

"Let's hope he/she likes this one," he said. "(Y/n)?"

You perked up at his voice this time. Slenderman had found the perfect name for his darling child. Sadly he had to get back to work some time. But he brought you with him to keep you safe.

...

Jeff the Killer:

Jeff glared at the poorly written list sitting before him. He was up all night trying to find the perfect name but he was not having any luck. He let out a jarring growl and slammed his fist down on the mattress. Jeff's outburst had brought you from dreamland and sent you into a crying rage.

The pale man put his head in his hands and cleared his mind. He did not know why this was so stressful. Before you came along Jeff thought parenting was easy.

Tears streamed down your (s/c) face and began soaking the blanket wrapped around you. Jeff got up and snatched you from the crib. He began mumbling soothing phrases and holding you close to his chest.

"I just need to find you a name, (Y/n)."

Your crying reduced to quiet sniffles. You looked up at the scarred man. The (e/c) orbs held a glint Jeff had not seen before. He could not place the emotion. He did not mean to let the name slip out — it just felt so natural.

"(Y/n)," he mumbled to himself. His silver eyes met yours for no more than a split second before he broke contact. "Do you like that name?"

Jeff studied your form for a few more minutes. You grinned up at him mischievously. Your small arms stretched out and patted him on the face. He smiled and sat back down on his bed and held you close. You would always be his little (Y/n).

...

Eyeless Jack:

Jack was sitting in a chair near the shiny metal table in his room. You were sound asleep in your crib. The man opened a drawer in a dark brown desk and pulled out a box. He set the box on the desk and sat down. The goopy black pits where his eyes used to be stared down at the box.

His fingers fumbled with the latch. The lid of the small blue box fell back with a thud. Inside were the clothes you were wearing when he found you. Scribbled on the tag was a name. Jack could barely make out the letters.

"(Y/n)," he mumbled.

Jack was not sure if he wanted to keep the name. Every time he thought about it he came to the conclusion that it fit you like a glove. He raked a hand through his dark brown locks. The decision was hard for him.

As the clock ticked on you began to stir. Jack was pacing around his room, mumbling out names. (Y/n) was the only name he liked so far.

A small yawn escaped your mouth when you woke up. Jack went over and picked you up, wrapping you in a (f/c) blanket. You smiled and nuzzled into his chest.

"I think I'll call you (Y/n) after all," he whispered.

...

BEN Drowned:

Currently Ben was running away from Jeff. You were in your crib asleep when the two men burst in, waking you up. Within seconds Ben held you in his arms. Jeff plopped down on the bed and grabbed a controller.

"Have you picked out a name for him/her," he asked.

"No," Ben paused, "does he/she need one?"

Jeff snorted. "Of course they need a name!"

A memory popped into Ben's brain. In an instant he was back at the house he rescued you from. He remembered bearing tangles of names. Only one of them stood out. (Y/n).

"I think I'll name them (Y/n)," he said. He looked over to Jeff with pleading eye. "Does that sound good?"

The scarred male nodded and tossed Ben a controller. Your irresponsible father but you back to bed and plopped down on the couch. The boys spent the rest of the night playing games while you huffed and watched from your crib. At least you got a name, right?

...

Hello! So I know it's been a bit since I've posted. I'm sorry. I am working on the next few chapters so you'll be seeing those if you stick with me! There were some things for band that came up and then I have moved. And my birthday just passed.

My bought land in the school district I go to a few years ago. They finally got the property ready to build a house. So we sold our house, are using the money from our old house to build this new one, and now I'm living in a camper for the next 5 to 6 months.

I'm happy to move but it's taken time out of my writing. Luckily summer is coming up so I'll be able to have more time to write! I also have woods now and that kinda creeps me out but makes me really happy at the same time.

(P.s. I'm writing on my phone and my keyboard hates me. I'm sorry if there are any typos. Plus it's finals week and I just finished my health final.)

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading if you've made it this far. If you have any requests, comments, or suggestions feel free to comment!

Ttfn!