A/N: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hey!  Okay so I am going to be creating a few LGBT+ chapters.  With that what do you think I should do?  Should I have one that's for gender identity and then another for sexuality?  Personally I identify as pansexual, panromantic, and genderfluid.  Any hate on those will absolutely NOT be tolerated because everyone is valid as long as you're not being toxic, biphobic, transphobic, homophobic, etc.  These labels aren't inherently bad.  

So if you guys could comment what you'd like to see that would be a big help.  I have a wide knowledge of LGBT+ stuff, but there are some things I may not be well versed in.  If I see something that I'm not super familiar with then I'll definitely do research on the topic and possibly ask questions.  But yeah, please comment what sexuality and gender identity you want to see for the certain characters.  I'll list the characters out and you can create a comment under them.  Or you can just list their names in the comment.  Whichever you prefer.  But I'd love to hear your feedback!

Characters I have so far:

Slenderman

Jeff the Killer

Eyeless Jack

BEN Drowned

Masky 

Hoodie

Bloody Painter

Laughing Jack

Homicidal Liu

Jason the Toymaker

***

As of right now I have the introduction and first chapter rewritten.  I am currently rewriting the second chapter.  I am so, so sorry I have been slacking off on updating.  Stuff has happened and I have limited computer access.  Please be lenient with me.  I am trying.  This might have some spelling mistakes.  Oops . . .

I am also considering doing chapters for coming out to everyone in the Slender Mansion.  Like a chapter as coming out as bisexual, one for pan, etc.  Would you guys be interested in something like that?  I know it isn't pride month anymore but my family is kinda homophobic and this is a creative outlet for me.  

I'd really love to hear your feedback and opinions.  I'm going to update the introduction and first chapter soon.  I don't know if I'm going to do it tonight or wait until I have more things rewritten, though, so please be patient.

Update: I also want to make one for the different pastas coming out.  I think I'll have one for the reader coming out, the pastas coming out, and then a separate series for different sexualities and gender identities.  All within this book, though.  Sorry for updating this and publishing so many changes.  My mind just keeps adding things I've forgotten lol.

Ttfn~