PROLOGUE

"Hey jennie why did you call?"A tall blonde girl said

"I have something to tell you, can you come to clover cafe?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, I also have something to tell you" The tall blonde said with excitement in her tone.

Her parents finally agree after a lot of begging coming from Lisa she want to adopt the child that Jennie and her saw in the orphanage. She quickly dress herself and said goodbye to her mom and dad.

She already pick u the baby and all the documents is already in her house waiting for the signature of Jennie and her. She kissed the baby before leaving the house and smile to see their future child sleeping peacefully she is 2 years old baby.

"You'll see your mother soon baby" Lisa said before looking at ella once again and leave.

Lisa drove to the café. She get out of the car and get inside the café shop, she look around and fix her spec before going to Jennie.

"Hey babe" Lisa said was about to kiss the brunette cheeks when Jennie back out. Lisa look at her confuse at her action.

"What's the matter?" Lisa ask worriedly. Sighing jennie look at lisa.

"Lets break up" Jennie suddenly blurted out.

"W-wait what?, your joking right? " Lisa said and laugh nervously jennie sigh and stand up.

"Lets break up Lisa, I'm tired of us and I don't love you anymore" Jennie said bitting her lips trying not to cry she needed to do this.

"Babe why??, have I done something wrong tell me!?, I can fix it just please don't leave me" Lisa said with her begging tone, her tears flow like a river.

"I'm sorry I-i need to go" Jennie nervously said while glancing outside.

"No!!, don't leave me Jennie!!" Lisa said trying to hold Jennie hands but she avoid it and walk passed her, Lisa watch how her hands left hanging as she watch Jennie rush outside. She broke down on her knees and sat at the floor crying mess.

She quickly stand up and go out of the cafe she hop in to her car. She cried and sob. She wipe her tears away.

"Why can't you stop!!!" Lisa said irritatedly brushing away her tears.