EPILOGUE

Jennie POV

Our graduation day ends I'm finding Lisa but I couldn't see her, im worried to we going to leave the school but I didn't see her.

I feel my phone buzz I get my phone and saw Lisa message me I quickly open it.

Love💕:Love I know you are worried about me sorry if I didn't congratulate you.. but congratulations to us I'm happy for you, I prepare dinner for us that's why I didn't stay there. Please meet me in this place ******** I love you take care, love.

I smile when I read it I quickly go to my parents to come home. I will change my clothes first

When we arrive at our house I saw my mom and dad leaving,

"Mom Dad! Where are you going?" I ask them when they are inside the car. They just smile at me before leaving

What was that? Weird is about to go inside when I saw something at the front door a gift.

I get it and saw a letter. I read it.

Hey love I know you are confused but can you wear this for me

-LM

I get the gift and walk inside my room. I get the clothes inside the box and immediately wear them.

I look at my body size mirror wow these clothes must be expensive. I put a make up

When I am satisfied with my look I quickly walk downstairs

When I am satisfied with my look I quickly walk downstairs. I lock our front door before going to my car, but a car stopped in front of our house. I guy hop off the car he was wearing a suit.

"Ms. Kim Ms. Manoban tells me to fetch you," he said and open the door I nodded and get inside.

We reach our destination I hope out of the car. Why were you in the hotel I thought it was a restaurant.

"I know you're confused ma'am but you need to be there she's waiting, "the guy in the suit said

I get inside but am confused use when a lot of workers line up. I just follow the lead

Then someone gets me a bouquet of daisy my favorite flower.