CHAPTER 10 KISS

Third POV

Jennie and Kai are still together, Lisa can't do anything about it because Jennie still not telling her what's behind their broke up.

Lisa thought she should talk to Kai. She wants something to deal with him.

It was already dismissal Lisa pack her things immediately when she saw Kai leaving.

She runs and approaches Kai. She saw Kai going toward Jennie but what made her shocked is Kai pushed Jennie causing the latter to stumble on the floor.

She runs quickly and helps Jennie

"Jennie!, are you okay?"Lisa asked, but Jennie just smiled at her and nodded her head even though she feel pain in her back because of the impact

"Oh look what do we have here?.. Oh yes! The Knight in shining armor!" Kai said sarcastically. Lisa look at Kai clenching her fist

She stands up and grabs Kai by the collar

"If I saw you hurt her again I will not gonna think twice to beat you, you hurt her not once but thrice I let it slide but if I see you hurt her again, I promise you will regret it," Lisa said pushing Kai that made the man stumbled on his feet.

Lisa helps Jennie to stand up properly and walk away from Kai.

Kai grits his teeth watching the two lovely figures leave together he clenches his fist.

"Just wait Manoban I will kill you," Kai said before leaving the school.

........................

Park Chaeyoung Pov

I saw the scene early I saw how mad Lisa was at Kai because of anger who wouldn't she pushes Jennie hard?

I was about to help Jennie when Lisa help her first but I'm thankful because even they broke up. I still see the love in their eyes.

Is just this satan kai who always going in the picture. I want to kill him for threatening Jennie.

......................

Jennie POV

She saves me again I think I should tell her the truth I want her to know it.

I look at her where here at the park enjoying our presence

"Jennie, why can't you leave him?"Lisa ask

"I just can't," I said looking down

"I think I'm ready to tell you," I said she put her hand on my chin and make me look at her

"If you're uncomfortable telling it to me it's alright... I'm willing to wait" she said sincerely.

I look at her dark orbs she is really beautiful her bangs fit perfectly to her, her pointed nose, and her plump lips I miss those lips meeting mine.

I gulp when she unconsciously bit her lips I look into her eyes she's looking at my lips we slowly lean together and close the gap between us.

Her lips were so soft it still does taste like strawberries. We kiss passionately I moan when her tongue enters my mouth. We flinch when we heard and phone ring

We pulled out and look away I look at my phone and saw my mom calling me

Gosh, why it's in the middle of our session Mom!! Aishh if you just know you ruined our moment

"I w-will j-just answer it," I said stuttering

"Sure," she said not looking at me just hiding her blushing face.

I answer it.