THREE

Look at me, look at you, who will be in more pain?

JENNIE

Jennie woke up to what was probably the worst headache of her life, and an unfamiliar presence beside her.

Fear took over her, and she moved away quickly, groaning in pain at the too sudden action, instinctively covering her body with a blanket before speaking,

"...who are you?" her voice sounded uncertain, she was so confused, and quite frankly, terrified as well.

The woman, curled up on the couch next to her, didn't move one bit. Jennie could hear her snoring softly, and hadn't she be that scared to have a stranger in her house, she would almost find her cute, so vulnerable.

She cleared her throat, and spoke louder this time, "Who are you?"

This time, the unknown woman moved a little, but it was still not enough to wake her up. Jennie scanned the room around her before landing her eyes on an empty bottle of wine on the table. She took it, gripping it tightly, and picked up a pillow on the floor.

"Wake up!"  Her voice was even louder this time, and as she said the last word, she threw the pillow on the sleeping woman, waking her up instantly.

The stranger got up, visibly scared and probably as confused as Jennie, who was still holding her improvised weapon tightly, ready to fight if necessary. When the woman saw the brunette's face, though, she immediately relaxed, and let herself fall back on the couch.

"Morning," She said, her voice still raspy, and Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"Who are you?" Jennie said, once again, this time though her voice was barely above a whisper and clearly betrayed her confusion.

"Ah, shit, right." The girl chuckled lightly before looking beside Jennie. "I knew this would come, how's your head?"

If Jennie was confused before, now she was completely lost. What the hell happened last night? All she could remember was her waiting for Junghwa to come home...

Junghwa.. Where the hell was he?

"Where's my fiancé?"

The blonde girl laughed "You really don't remember a thing huh?"

"Tell me, please" Jennie hated how desperate she sounded, but her head hurt badly, and she was not in the mood to play with the girl.

"My name's Lisa, I'm... oh gosh, how to say this-"

"Just say it."

The brunette felt her heart clench in her chest, fearing what the girl might say.

"Your fiancé cheated on you, with me, I'm sorry"

Her eyes widened, and she let out a silent gasp. The words had hurt more than a sharp knife.

The girl scratched the back of her head, avoiding Jennie's gaze "I didn't think I would have to explain it twice, god this is even worse than the first time"

The memories of last night slowly came back to Jennie, and she felt bile rise in her throat.

Junghwa didn't come home.