FIVE

You plus me,
Sadly, can be dangerous

LISA

This was not how Lisa thought she would spend her Sunday.

But...

Oh boy, how fun was it.

She was used to small acts of revenge, ruin a car, set fire to clothes, leak some private photos, and so on. As fun as it was, it stayed kinda unoriginal, and even quite boring.

But now, this was a whole other story. Hell, she felt like she was the main star of a Hollywood movie, involving betrayals, gangs, and lots (real lots) of money, she even had a pretty girl by her side.

Her life couldn't get better.

Despite all of that, her hatred and anger for Junghwa were growing by the second, mainly because Jennie seemed so hurt by everything, and Lisa couldn't understand what kind of monster would hurt this cute, innocent angel.

At least, she would be able to initiate the brunette to her not so pink world, and maybe... maybe keep her, after today, even if it meant troubles.

Lisa loved troubles.

"I know exactly what we're going to do," She said while looking directly into the girl's eyes, a small smirk on her lips.

Lisa was fascinated by the brunette's eyes, the fire they held, stained by the evident pain. The way they lit up while she was telling her her plan... it was fascinating, truly. And they were insanely beautiful, too. This girl was just breathtaking, in every possible way.

"Got everything, princess?"

A malicious smile formed on her lips, "yes,"

"Then let's do this."

Oh, how that poor excuse of a man will suffer today.

They got everything ready in a record-worthy amount of time, and Lisa was now patiently waiting for the brunette in the living room. Junghwa was supposed to be there in less than 10 minutes, she was ready. So ready. The brunette, though, was nowhere to be seen, and Lisa was starting to grow impatient. She told her to put nice clothes on, for the effect, but the girl had been in her room for at least an hour.

Hell, this was serious business, not the goddamn met Gala.

Lisa called out her name a few times, the brunette had to be ready now or they plan was screwed.

To her relief, Jennie came rushing down the stairs five minutes before go time, and...

Fuck.

Where did the innocence go ?!

This wasn't the met gala, no, it was FAR better than that.

Jennie was wearing short shorts, showing her toned tights, and high heels. On top of everything, she put on makeup that empathized her cat eyes, and lipstick that only made Lisa want to kiss her more.