Chapter 12

May 18, 2020 edited

Not perfect but better...No plot changes

Somehow I made it all weekend without seeing many people. The ones I did see either avoided me or gave me weary looks, not that I could blame them. I started my morning runs and it felt great, not just the runs but the sense of normalcy. Corey always ran beside me where the other guys stayed back a good ten feet. I never did catch their names but it didn't matter because from what I had heard they would keep changing so there was no point to get into anything on a personal level. I did recognize a couple from the gym during my nightly workouts but that is as far as it got. Oh when I said I didn't really run into people that was including Tony. It's like he fell off the face of the earth and I would have believed he wasn't even in the house all weekend if I haven't overheard my uncle talk to Corey about Tony training the others. If you haven't figured it out yet I no longer call him M1. He was just Tony now. I think some of it had to do with the kiss but most of it has to do with our lack of friendship these days.

On a positive note I have also not seen my...well Jenson. I have heard his voice but I had never seen him but that is due to us both avoiding each other. What I do know is that even though our bond is close to being completely broken I still get the odd light heartburn. At first I didn't think anything about it but when blaze started to get irritated I knew what was happening. I pretty much figured all those things he said to me were utter bullshit but in a way it was still a slap in the face. Like seriously just fuckn' reject me already!

Since I changed my routine a little I no longer eat breakfast when it is being served. Instead I grabbed something as soon as I came back from my morning run. It helped avoid the crowds and unwanted people. After all my sulking and hiding this weekend I decided enough was enough. I never ran from someone like this before and I really didn't like what I saw in the mirror the past couple of days. A weak, scared woman instead of my fierce sarcastic self. So today was the day I went back to who I knew and how my old self helped me through almost everything these past few years. No more hiding. It was an unacceptable practice and so not me. I didn't need these people before and I don't need them now. So yep its back to being the stand off bitch I know I am.

With my inner struggles settled I was ready for school with a smirk on my face. My hair tied up in a tight high ponytail, black ripped up jeans, blood red colour crop top and steel toe worn out boots. It looks like I am on my way for a war. In a way I am.

Jogging down the stairs I spot some of the school's sluts walking up in their next to nothing wardrobe. As soon as they spotted me the whispering began. I didn't even hesitate to roll my eyes. I am a werewolf now and can hear what they are saying now. Seriously are they complete idiots or do they think they are better than me? Yeah, I know it was a stupid ass question, its both. Since they are taking up most of the stairway I held in my smirk because if they think I am moving over they are going to be greatly disappointed.

They finally realized I wasn't going to move or slow down when we were 2 steps apart and they did their best to scatter but they weren't quick enough. Queen Bee decided not to move at all. Damn what is this chick's name? Candy, Cindy, hell I still didn't know or really cared. All I did know was that she is the one that used to hang all over Nick and now Jenson.

Slamming my shoulder into hers as I jogged past may or may not have been a little harder then a causal bump. And it may have been hard enough for her to lose her balance and stumble back a couple stairs before her friend was able to grab her mid fall. I also may or may not have whispered, 'If you want to see feral keep it up', just loud enough for her to hear. And that ladies and gentleman put a smile on my face as I walked out the door where Corey was waiting to drive me to school.