Chapter 1

A/N: Just a reminder!

y/n- your name

h/c- hair color

h/l- hair length

Warning- Minor Cuss words are involved, edited to some extent

==========================================================================

1st Person Point of View

It's been a few days since the interview with Jimmy Fallon. Unfortunately, all my social media profiles have been getting spammed by photo edits of Yuzuru and I, comments on how we'd be cute together, and the occasional, 'step away from my man!' I said too much. I thought as I threw my phone across the room. I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling that have been covered with glow in the dark stars and planets. Suddenly, my door slammed open with a loud BAM. I quickly sat up and saw my coach, Qing Lai(pronounced Ching Lie) panting with the door wide open. "Why are you here?" I said while rolling my eyes. "We're going to  the TCSCC! SO GET UP AND CLEANSE YO SELF!" She yelled as she grabbed my arms and pulled me up. I stumbled a bit before going up to my closet, only to be shoved into the bathroom. "Sweety, I'll choose your attire, go cleanse up." She slammed the door shut, but then I realized something. What the fuck is a TCSCC?

//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==

I walked out of the bathroom while drying my (h/l), (h/c) hair with my extra towel. There laid out neatly on my bed was a decently casual outfit, consisting of a grey long sleeved, a black midi skirt, and tights. Am I supposed to tug in the shirt? Do I wear a belt with this? My mind was going crazy just because I couldn't assemble the outfit correctly. I just slapped it on my body and raced out to put on some flats. Although, waiting for me in the living room was Coach Qing. She heard my ruckus and looked up from her phone. "Sweety, tug in your shirt, I'll fix up your hair." She said as she went to go grab a brush. I quickly tugged in the grey long sleeved and went to go eat some cereal. As I was eating, Coach Qing came down to brush my hair. As I was eating, I remembered I had a question in mind. "What is what you call a TCSCC?" I asked. I could sense Qing smile lightly before saying, that's for you to find out when we get there, so imma take your phone so you don't search it up." I groaned as I placed the bowl in the sink. I'll clean that up later. I grabbed a small sling bag and slipped in my wallet, chapstick, and other necessities. I went up to the door and held it open for Qing. She nodded as a way of saying 'thanks' and I locked the door. She led me to her... Wait a minute. "SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET LYKAN HYPERSPORT(Basically a fancy af car)?!?!" I exclaimed, clearly shocked. "Sweety, not only am I a skating coach, I'm a psychiatrist." Dannggg, she has that young and rich life? Wait, would you count 40s as young? She literally shook me out of my thoughts. "Get in the car loser!" The door opened automatically. They gave the car a wing effect to it. I stopped admiring the car and got in. Playing on the car's radio was the beginning of Shawn Mendes' song, 'In my blood.' As we drove past the many buildings and people, Qing and I just hummed to the song, until we reached the chorus. "IT ISN'T IN MY BLOODDDDDDDDDDD!" We belted out before bursting out into laughter. A few more songs played before we reached this so called, TCSCC. It was a pretty big building, but on a plaque/sign nearby, it said, 'The Toronto Curling, Skating, & Cricket Club.' Hmm. I feel like I heard this name somewhere before..  I thought as Qing dragged me inside. She waved at the receptionist. Wait, are those my ice skates she's holding? I thought as I looked at the bag resting on Qing's shoulder. Suddenly, we stopped at the big rink right in front of me, containing a few ice skaters. I heard my coach conversing with a male, so I turned around. "Ah! Right, this is (y/n) Suzuki! One of my best pupils." She said, introducing me to this white male who seems to be in his 50s. The male held out his hand for me. "Hi, I'm Brian Orser. I'm a figure skating coach here at TCSCC." I nodded back and shook his hand. I saw him wave someone down from the rink. "Now (y/n), you may be wondering why you're here, but Brian and I have been discussing that maybe we'll give you a shot with Paired Figure Skating." I stood there with my mouth wide open. Mr Orser tuned back into the conversation, "I've chosen one of my best pupils to work with you." He said while pointing back. I turned around and saw a tallish, Asian male with beautiful brown eyes and black hair. He noticed me and gave a bright smile. Wait a minute... That's... "Hi! I'm Yuzuru Hanyu." The male held out his hand towards me, but I felt myself taking deep breathes before I felt my eyes shutting.