Chapter 4

Yuzuru's P.O.V

As I was doing various kinds of splits, I notice (y/n) hovering her hand over her leg, her face showing immense pain. She hasn't done splits in awhile, huh? Being the kind skater I am, I slowly made my way to the blonde/ravenette/ brunette/red head/etc. "You need help?" I asked. (y/n) turned to me and nodded.  Although, she held a very innocent look on her face. Her face held a small pout and puppy eyes, looking right at me. I could feel my face slowly heat up. "Uh? Is your face turning red?" (y/n) asked curiously. She reached out a hand to my forehead. I quickly step back, but ended up tripping. "Are you okay? I'm sorry." (y/n) walked a bit more and stuck her hand out. I grabbed it and was pulled up. "I guess was my turn to take a hand." I say with a slight chuckle. "Anyways, I should help you." I say, getting into a lunge position. "Just start off with some lunges. The position can help lead you closer to doing a split."

//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==//==

After an hour or so, (y/n) was comfortable doing splits. However, our constructor came in announcing that our time was up. I was exiting the building with (y/n), and at this point, it was around 4 in the afternoon. How will I get home? I don't have a car and I'm super hungry. As I was thinking about what I was going to eat(and how I was going to get home), I felt a tap on my shoulder. "You want to go out and eat? I can also drive you home if you want." (y/n) asks, fixing the contents within her bag. I just nodded and stayed still as she quickly ran back inside to building, probably informing her coach that we're done for the day.

Y/N's P.O.V

I felt something explode in me as I ran back to one of my favorite people in the world. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M PRACTICALLY TAKING HIM OUT. Coach was busy talking to Javier, so I silently walked closer to her bag. I turn around to see if anyone saw me, and low and behold, Javier Fernandez makes eye contact with me. Oh sh*t. I quickly put a finger up to my lip, telling him to keep it a secret. He stealthily nods and turns back his attention to my coach. I open the bag and shove my hand into the contents. Da faq how she has so much stuff? I feel around, I've felt candy, her phone, chargers, her womanly products, but no keys. I search around even more. I turn around to make sure she's not looking. It seemed like their conversation ended, but as she was turning around, Javier saw me still at her bag, so he quickly turned her around and walked towards a vending machine. Thank god for Javier. Wait a minute, it that a zipper  I see? I unzipped the zipper and felt her keys. Gotta go fast! I grab the keys and run all the way back out.