11. don't leave

My lips move against his in unison. It's as if my lips were made for his and his for mine. He's kissing my lips but my whole body is feeling it. I feel it on my arms, in my stomach, down to my feet. Josh puts his arms around my waist and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso as he walks to the bed and sits down. I position myself on his lap and put my arms around his neck. His tongue teases mine as his hands go around my waist.

When we run out of breath, I rest my forehead against his. The room is quiet except for the sound of our hard breathing. I look down at his lips and feel a sense of pride when I see they are swollen. I'm breathless but I want to keep kissing him. Will I ever have enough?

"I can't get enough of you," Josh suddenly says, as if reading my mind, his hands straddling my hips.

I press my lips against his cheek and kiss him in response. Then I kiss his jaw then his chin, down to his Adam's apple. I put my hands on his chest and press my lips against his neck. I part my lips and press my tongue against his skin, tasting him. A soft moan escapes from his throat. It encourages me to do it again and again.

I feel Josh's hand tug my blouse and I look at him. He smirks. "I think it's only fair."

I laugh then raise my hands so he can pull the blouse off. His eyes look at my chest up my neck then my eyes. "Beautiful really doesn't cover it."

I roll my eyes at him. "It's just boobs, Josh."

"I'm not talking about that," he says softly then reaches out and puts his hand on my bare shoulder. "I'm talking about your skin. It's so radiant and soft and-" he reaches out and presses his lips against my neck. I hold my breath when I feel his tongue against my skin. "-delicious." He finishes looking into my eyes.

"Would you mind doing that again?" I whisper.

He grins. "Oh, not at all."

He grabs me by the waist then turns around and lays me on the bed. I lay there and watch as he hovers over me. He kisses my lips before kissing my neck. I love his tongue against my skin. It feels so intimate. So private. It also turns me on in a way nothing else does. He begins to kiss his way down to the middle of my breasts down to my stomach. I clutch the pillows and close my eyes. I arch my back and pull my head back in pleasure.

When I feel his tongue below my belly button, I press my legs together and open my eyes. He stops and looks at me. "Please don't start something we can't finish." I whisper. I hate to do this but I can't forget that my parent's room is across the hall and that his parents are sleeping somewhere above us. Savannah is only a wall away. The inn is too quiet. I'm scared the sound of the waves won't be enough to conceal the noise we might make if we keep going.

He sighs looking defeated but he nods. He kisses the top of my right breast then lays down next to me. We lay there for a moment, trying to turn off the fire within us.

"I'm going to need another cold shower." He jokes turning to look at me.

I bite my lip. "I'm sorry. I just-they could hear us."

He half smiles then reaches out and pulls me to him. "I know."

I glance down at his torso. "Are you really...?" The thought of having the ability to make Josh hard makes me feel pleasure.

"Want to find out?" He grins.

I blush. "We won't be able to stop."

"No." He agrees. "We won't."

I put my hand on his chest. "Were you with someone while you were away?"

"There was just one." He answers honestly. "But I never stopped thinking about you."