Chap. 46: Preston

(Picture of Preston Hill Above *third person point of view*)
*super short chapter!*

             Even flips through the pages of Edwardo's new novel. To keep his mind off of the boring book, he thinks about the night before. Brooke woke up the night before crying about him falling out of love with her. Evan can't help but smile at the memory of how precious she was. He held her so close, so small in his arms.
          Knock knock knock
          "Come in." Evan says tiredly, thinking that Brooke took a short lunch.
           The door opens. Preston Hill steps in, dressed too casual for the office. Evan freezes when he sees the man who talked so pervertedly towards his fiancé. Anger builds up in his chest immediately.
          "The hell are you doing here?" Evan says aggressively.
            Preston shuts the door. "I came here to apologize for my actions at the party. I truly stepped over the line."
             "Hell, yeah you did." Evan growls.
              "But I didn't know she belonged to you." Preston nods, "However, I still want to make it up to my old friend. A bachelor party."
                 "I told you, I'm marri—" Evan gets cut off.
                 "No you're not. Not yet anyway." Preston sits down across from Evan, "Tonight, I'm throwing you a HUGE bachelor party with all our friends."
                "Too bad. Brooke and I have already agreed to no bachelor or bachelorette parties. It gets too wild." Evan says annoyed, clicking his pen. "Wouldn't want to do anything stupid."
                 Preston chuckles. "Just a few round of shots and a few strippers—nothing too crazy."
                 Evan stares at Preston unsure. He had promised Brooke after all and she'd be furious if she found out. But why not? It was Brooke's idea in the first place. She's taking something special out of his bachelorhood. Evan hasn't went out and did something crazy like that in forever! He's always with her or with the guys watching sports. It'd be his last time to do something bachelor like. Just a few shots and he'd leave. Evan hesitatingly nods to Preston.
                "Leave at 7, bro. At the Blue Banana." Preston stands, "Don't want the future Mrs. to get the wrong idea."
                 Then Preston is gone. Evan sits there, clicking his pen nervously. He's deceiving Brooke out of her own opportunity. It wouldn't be fair. But he must go. Maybe a little puppy would make her forgive him. Brooke has been talking a lot about puppies lately.