2. First love

Alec had never been in love before. He never actually knew what it felt like to be in love. His sister, Izzy, insisted that he was in love with his best friend, Jace, but in reality it was just a little crush.

It wasnt until he met an all-powerful warlock, Magnus Bane. The first time Alec laid eyes on his beautiful tanned face and golden feline eyes, he instantly fell for him. Fortunately for Alec he didnt have to hide his feelings. All his family knew he wasnt straight. And in all honesty it was obvious too.

It was about the 7th date when Alec's feelings grew into something bigger. He'd already shared a first kiss with him, in fact it was Alec's first kiss all together. It was messy and sloppy, mainly because the young shadowhunter had no idea what to do in the moment.
————➰————
Alec held his hand out for Magnus to take it and they linked their hands together. The moonlight shon down and the smell of ocean water lingered in the air. Alec hopped onto the sand and guided Magnus down with him. They walked hand in hand along the sand, nothing but the lapping of the waves in earshot. Magnus snapped his fingers and two blue towels were neatly spread on the ground. They both lay next to eachother, linking their hands together once again.

"Arent the stars beautiful?" Alec said, almost as a whisper.

"Just like you..." Magnus replied, turning his head to look at the blushing mess that lay next to him.

"Magnus..." He said, propping himself onto his elbows.

"Yes?"

"I love you.." He stared at his feet that were dug into the sand.

It was a while before Magnus said anything. Which worried Alec. It was the first time he said that to Magnus. But he knew what he felt was true. He did love the warlock.

"I love you too Alexander."

Alec breathed a sigh of relief hearing those words. His face turned a hot crimson as he felt Magnus' lips connect with his.

Alec pulled Magnus into a tight embrace, staying in each other's arms as the waves crashed against the rocks ahead.

Forgive me as I know these are bad. But I hope you are enjoying them?

-Caitlin