4. Bubbles

Alec

After throwing the clothes into the washing machine I strolled over to the living room and fell onto the couch with a book in hand.

It wasnt until a few minutes later I heard a loud shriek call my name.

"ALEXANDER GIDEON LIGHTWOOD IF YOU DONT COME HERE."

I threw my book on the sofa and slowly padded over to where the noise was coming from. I bit my lip, forcing back laughter at the sight infront of me.

Magnus was one the floor, bubbles flowing from the washing machine, covering him head to toe.

I whipped out my phone and snapped a few pictures, wiping tears away from my eyes as I did.

"Stop it Alexander! Help me up." He wailed, holding his hands out.

I took one of his hands in mine and tried to drag him up but before I knew what was happening I landed with a thud ontop of him.

"I should have seen that coming..." He mumbled, rolling off of him.

We stayed laying next to eachother on the floor for a few minutes before I tried to get up. He followed after me throwing bubbles in my face. I did the same and got a handful and threw them at him.

"You shouldnt have done that..." He smirked

This is really bad 👏

Im at the airport and I had to update before I got on the plane sksksk.

I hate my writing but I hope you liked this chapter anyway

-Caitlin