☆ Chapter 1 ☆

Juliet's POV

I layed in the grass, watching the stars. I do this almost all the time, it seems to take my worries away!

I pulled out my iPod and listened to random songs, until Tell Me Something I Don't Know came on.

I hopped to my feet and sang along while dancing to it. When the song ended I collapsed on to the grass and laughed.

"I'm the Doctor!" I said in a british accent making me laugh again. "This is, the part when I break free, cause I can't resist it no more!" I sang.

I looked at the stars and traced out a figure of a Tardis. "JULIE COME INSIDE WE HAVE TO GET SLEEP FOR OHIO!!" Jaseyla yelled. "COMING MA!!!" I mocked.

Then I ran inside and up to my room, yeah I'm not sleeping at 8:30 pm! I opened my laptop and went on YouTube.

I watched an old Venturiantale horror map Isaac and Bethany made like a year ago!

"I'll go first for a like!" Isaac laughed. I liked the video, Goomba's orders! (He said to like the video! :D)

After watching a couple more episode's I got in my TFIOS crop top and grey sweats then put my hair up, brushed my teeth, then went to bed.

Isaac's POV

So tomorrow we're getting new neighbors, I haven't met them, but Mama did. She said that there are four of them!

One is Jords age, the other is Cierra's age, another Beth's age, then a girl who is my age!

Finally, someone my age in this neighborhood; So we get to meet them later tomorrow, I mean they gotta unpack before we meet them!

Mama told us they are coming from San Diego too so it might be awhile until they actually get here!

Oh, and I'm listening to music on my iPod....well Bethany's iPod, mine kinda broke!

Oh and the best part is Beth has mostly R5 music, yay. (I love R5 tho) I've been listening to R5 so much, I started humming along!

Bethany's iPod is going to be the death of me, I swear. Oh and I'm laying on the couch!

"Hey Isaac!" Beth said walking into the kitchen. "Hey R5 freak!" I laughed and she gave me a death glare.

"Don't be dissin' R5 unless you want MADDIE FRIEND!!!" She yelled and my eyes winded.

"You dissed R5 didn't you?" Cierra laughed while walking in. "Yup!" I nodded making her facepalm.

"Well stop dissing and go to bed, it's 11:30 Isaac, you need your sleep!" She laughed.

"Ugh, fine." I said then gave Beth her iPod and went in my room. I put on my Flash Shirt and got in bed in my boxers and the shirt.

Don't judge me.

It took me awhile before I actually fell asleep though. I just stared at the ceiling before my eye lids got heavy and I fell asleep.

Hey my fab cookies, hope you liked chapter 1! Geronimo! *Salutes*