☆ Chapter 3 ☆

Isaac's POV

I woke up with a blanket over me and I was in a bean bag. I looked at Julie who is sleeping in the one next to me.

I smiled. I really like Juliet, she's not all girly like most girls, she's nerdy and fun! And SO not girly!

I watched her sleep for a bit. "So peaceful." I whispered while moving her hair out of her face.

Then she switch directions making her come on to the bean bag I was in and she rested her head on my chest.

I made the blanket so it was covering the both of us. After that it was one big cuddle session, cute.

So now her arms are wrapped around my neck, are legs are tangled up together, her face is burried in my chest, and my arms are around her waist.

Wow, she loves to cuddle! I smiled then kissed the top of her head before falling back asleep.....

Julie's POV

I woke up cuddling with Isaac, crap I got a boyfriend! If Max ever found out about this he'll kill Isaac!

Awe, but he looks so cute when he's asleep! I realized the time and looked back up at Isaac.

I kissed his cheek then got up, and went to my closet, for some odd reason I grabbed my jacket and went outside. I soon found a hill and sat down while watching the sun come up.

I layed down and sang A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Next I sang Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.

Then I sang Dark Horse, by Maddi Jane. She is a singer who I really like. Then I started sing Shake by Victoria Justice!

I hopped to my feet and danced to it while singing it. Let's just say I dance a LOT like Zendaya.....

Then I collapsed in the grass. Then Isaac stood over me. "Heh. Hai!" I blushed. He laughed then layed next to me.

"Hai sis!" I heard Mase and I put on my hood and zipped it up all the way to the top, yes I have those kind of jackets.

Isaac laughed so did Mase. "SHUDDUP MASON!!" I yelled. "Hey, how come me and not Isaac?" He laughed.

"Um, because Isaac is nice and doesn't call me a GEEK!!!" I yelled. "Haha!" Isaac bragged then Mase rolled his eyes and shuved Isaac making him roll down the hill.

I literally died laughing. "I'M OKAY!!" Isaac yelled making me laugh more. "Just ate a little grass!" He laughed then sat back down.

"So Julie, have you heard from Max?" Mase asked. "No, Maxy hasn't even texted me!" I sighed.

"Who's Max?" Isaac asked. "Meh Boyfriend!" I replied. "Oh..." He said. "I WANT PERMISSION!!" I yelled.

"Permission for what?" Isaac and Mase asked at once. I unzipped my hood and pointed to Isaac " I WANT TO CALL CHU IZZY!!" I laughed.

Mase facepalmed and Isaac blushed a little. "Um, okay...." He said and I threw my hands up in the air.

"BUT YA GOTTA PAY!!" He yelled then tickled me. "I don't wanna pay!" I laughed. "Too bad!" He laughed and tickled me more.

Jaseyla's POV

I woke up with the piano playing. Then singing! I walked to the piano to see Jords playing Me and My Broken Heart.

I hid behind the wall and watched him. "I never knew you could sing!" I mumbled.

"He's been singing this lately..." Cierra whispered and I turned to her. "Why?" I whispered and she pulled me in a different room.

"Well, a couple day's ago his girlfriend left him and now he sings that song while doing piano!" She explained.

"Awe, poor Jords!" I sighed. "Yeah..." She sighed too. Then we walked out and watched Doctor Who.