★ Chapter 4 ★

Isaac's POV

I ran in the house with Juliet on my back with her laughing as I did. "GOOMBA IS CRAZY!!!" She laughed making Beth and Cierra laughed then I collapsed on to the couch.

"GET OFF MEH BOY!!" She laughed making me laugh too. "OMIGOD I FORGOT!!" I yelled then pulled out a mint strip.

"Oh god!" Cierra laughed. "Open up!" I said and Julie opened her mouth. I put the paper on her tounge and closed her mouth.

Her eyes widened making us laugh. "MY TONG ISTH NUM!!" She lisped making us laugh more. "It's called mint strips!" I said between laughing.

"Where it go?" She asked. "It desolves on your tounge!" Beth laughed. "WHY YOU GEMMY DIS?!?" She lisped.

"Because it's funny!" I laughed. "DA MINT MAKE IT WORSTH!" She lisped again making us laugh more.

"WHY YOU DO DIS TO MEH BRO?!?" She exclaimed making us laugh even more.

--After she is done lisping--

"Izzy wanna go to da mall?" Julie asked me. "Okay!" I said and we walked to the mall after she had changed.

She is wearing a Bow Ties Are Cool Tee-Shirt, a zip up Venturiantale hoodie, black skinny jeans, and blue converse.

Oh and she is wearing a beanie that says 'Haters Gonna Hate' in cursive across the top.

She grabbed her phone and we headed to the mall. She was texting someone on the phone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked. "Oh just Beth!" She laughed. "NO BAD GINGER!!" She yelled then typed something in making me laugh.

"NO!! BETHANY!!" She laughed. "Gurl stop readin' meh books!!!" She mumbled while typing again.

"NO DON'T YOU DARE GINGER!!" She yelled making me laugh. "Nonononononononono NO!!" She laughed then finally shut her phone off and put it in her pocket before crossing her arms.

"That ginger is dead!" She laughed. "Well someone's being murderess!" I laughed.

"YEAH BUT SHE REALLY DOES HAVE NO SOLE!!" She yelled making me laugh more.

Then her phone rang and she looked at it and answered it quickly. "Hey Maxy!" She exclaimed.

Oh, too bad it wasn't Beth! "No, babe I moved to Ohio! Maybe if you answered my calls you would've known that!" She said and you could hear the annoyence in her voice.

"Your phone was dead for a year? Yeah okay that makes perfect sense!" She rolled her eyes.

I woupld never do that to her, I would answer every time she called, even if it was 4 am in the morning!

"I was being sarcastic!' She said and I facepalmed. Wow that is one stupid boyfriend she has there!

"Wait wha-" Then she looked at her phone. "Well how rude!" She said then put her phone in her pocket.

--At the Mall--

We walked to the food court until she ran away crying. I turned to what she was looking at to see a guy and some girl making out.

Wait she wouldn't cry about that unless it's..... Oh wait!

"JULIET!!" I yelled then ran after her. She slid down the wall and hugged her knee's. I sat next to her and hugged her.

"H-He's ch-cheating on m-me!" She shuttered and I held her tighter. Then Jack ran up to us.

"What happened?" He asked. "M-Max i-is ch-cheating o-on m-me!" She cried into my chest.

"I knew there was something off about him! And no-one hurts my sister!" He said then walked off, probably to pound Max!

"Come on lets go home!" I said pocking her up bridal style then walking back to the house.

"Omg Julie what happened?!?" Beth said running up to us. "Um Beth I'll tell you later!" I said then walked upstairs to Juliet's room.

I put her in her bed and she hid under the blanket. "May I please be alone?" She cried. "Yes you may!" I said then kissed her forehead then left the room.

I walked back down and everyone looked at me, I sighed and told them Mase and Jasey looked like they wanted to pound Max, and Beth, Cierra and Jords gasped.

"I'll get the ice cream!" Beth said making us try not to laugh as she walked in the kitchen, grabbed a spoon and the ice cream then went upstairs.

"ICE CREAM!!!" Julie yelled but her voice cracking. I facepalmed and so did Jords and Mason.