Pool Parties and Punishments- Part One

A/N-  This is will be a 3 part story, the smut being in part 3. If you just want smut, you can skip to part 3 but for a better understanding of why things are happening, I suggest reading each part. This is the first fic I've ever wrote and published so enjoy!

You were in your swimsuit examining your body. You couldn't believe Roger did this to you, especially on the day of your cousin's birthday party- which of course happens to be a pool party. "Just my luck" you thought. You run your hand down you neck, to your chest and stomach, gently grazing over all the hickeys and bites he left on you from the sex filled night before. To top it all off, who decided last minute they're tired and don't want to go? Roger. So now it's just you and your hickey covered body going to going to your family's party.  You walk out of the bathroom to see Roger sitting shirtless on the couch.

"Damn you look hot" he says as he pulls you onto his lap. "Quickie?'

You run your fingers through his hair giving it a little tug

" I can't believe you did this to me, especially today! There's so many Rog."

" You wouldn't have it any other way"

He smirks and then leans placing his lips on your stomach, trying to create another one. You giggle and let him suck for a second before pushing his head off and up towards your face, pecking him on the lips.

" This will be fun to explain to my family, maybe I won't even go in the pool. I'll sit in shame with a towel wrapped around me the whole time."

"It better be one long towel" he says looking at your legs, which he also marked up. " Just relax Y/N, it could be alot worse. You could have no voice and be limping. Now that would be fun to explain to the family"

You let out a laugh as he squeezes on to your ass, causing you to let out a little squeal.

"Now go to the party and try to have fun. Be a good girl, let's make sure people don't see to much of what I did to you. It's our little secret, if not daddy will have to punish you later." he says with a smirk, lightly rubbing his nails down your back, leaving a faint scratch before kissing you goodbye.

You threw a hoodie and pants on over your swimsuit, not even caring if you got hot. You and Roger were always very kinky. Names, spanking, restraints? Count you in. Roger was always very dominant, you're lucky if he ever lets you be in control. When you're being punished, god you better follow his rules. You have to be " daddy's little good girl" as he says.

His words stuck with you the whole car ride until you arrived at the party. Maybe a good punishment is what you needed tonight.