Pool Parties and Punishments- Part Three

~Smut warning!~

You swing open your front door to see Roger already standing there. He pulls you in by your arm and puts a hand around your throat. Not choking you, but not to easy to breathe either.

"Listen to daddy. I want you to go upstairs and take all your clothes off. By the time I get up there you better be on all fours on the bed, with your pretty ass facing the door. You hear me love?"

You nod your head yes but that wasn't good enough for him. He squeezes his hand a little harder on your neck.

"Use your words princess. Did you hear me?" He says in a louder tone.

"Yes daddy" you choke out as it's getting hard to breathe.

"Very well then." He says letting go of your neck

"Go upstairs and be ready when I get there."

You walk up the stairs and into the bedroom, starting to strip your clothes off. Sometimes you like to tease back and make him more angry, but you knew whatever he had in mind for today was enough. You get on the bed and in position as you hear him walking up the stairs. You can feel yourself getting wet just thinking about what he's going to do. He walks in the room and locks the door behind him.

"What a pretty little ass in the air for me. Shame you won't be able to sit on it for a week after tonight." He smirks

"Here's how this is gonna start so you better listen up. I told you not to let your family see the marks on your body, and you did. So now I'm gonna make some marks on your ass. We're gonna start with 20 slaps if you can follow the rules. 1. Your gonna count every slap. 2. You can moan, maybe whimper, but don't you dare complain, that will just add more slaps. 3. If you don't wanna count, or you tell me to stop, you get your underwear shoved in your mouth. Then I can't hear your pretty voice at all and daddy doesn't want that. So be good, and maybe I'll let you cum tonight. Understand?"

"Oh Christ" you think to yourself. This is gonna be a lot.

"Yes daddy I understand"

"Good, let's start then shall we?"

He slaps your ass so hard you almost forget to count already

"One!" You cry out with a gasp

By the eighth one your out of it, tears began forming in the corners of your eyes

"Eight!" You called out.

You could feel you ass turning red and raw, damn did he have a strong slap

He slaps you again so hard a louder yelp than before comes out

"What number we on love?"

You try to think but you just don't know. 12, 15? It could be any number at this point.

"Come on princess"

" I-I don't know daddy" you cry out

"Alright then, we'll be done with slaps then" he says giving you a final slap on the ass.

"Knees" He says. "Now" in a demanding tone.

You quickly hurry on to your knees as he takes off his button up shirt and used the sleeves to tie your hands behind your back. He takes off his pants, then boxers and proceeds to put his hand under your chin, lifting your head up to look at him.

" So pretty on your knees for me. So so pretty. Daddy's gonna fuck your little face so hard, and you'll have no control" he says with a smirk and a laugh.

Right after that he grabs your hair putting into a ponytail and shoves his hard cock into your mouth. You gag not expecting it as his slow thrusts begin to get harder.