Pool Parties and Punishments- Part Two

Your car pulls up to the house.
"Ugh" you thought.

You couldn't believe you had to go in there alone looking like this. It would help if Roger was there, at least it would look like you had a guy and weren't hoeing around.

"Hey sweetie!" Your mom says giving you a hug "not feeling good?" she asks with a frown

"I'm okay mom"

"But it's so hot out. That's why every other person here is. In a swimsuit"

"Really mom I'm fine, just a little cold. I have my bathing suit. Nothing to worry about"

I reassure her and I walk over and go to take a seat

"Y/N, Y/N!" Your cousin runs up hugging you, making you even more hot under your hoodie

"Hey birthday girl, your getting so big! 7 already!" You exclaim

"Mhm! Now get in the pool with me!" She says

You hated saying no to her, most of your aunts weren't big fans of you, but for some reason she favored you over everyone.

"Can I in a minute? There still some people to say hi to" you let out a nervous giggle

"Y/N pleaseeee"

"One minute, I promise" you say sticking your pinky out and she attaches hers to yours, as she runs and gets back in the pool

"Just breathe" you think to yourself, deciding to run to the bathroom to get out of your hoodie and into your swimsuit. As much as you didn't want people to see you, you remembered what Roger said

"Be a good girl, let's make sure people don't see to much of what I did to you. It's our little secret, if not daddy will have to punish you later."

As painful as the punishments could be, they always turned to pleasure and that's what u wanted. You could get wet just thinking of Roger.

"Daddy's gonna be so disappointed in me" you thought, smirking in the mirror.

You pick you hoodie up and head out of the restroom, ready for whatever your family had to say to you.

You walk out nervously and throw your hoodie on a chair. You try to get in the pool as fast as you can before you hear your aunt

"Y/N Jesus Christ there's children here! You wonder why the family all has shit against you! You come to a party looking like a vacuum cleaner almost sucked  you up"

Your whole family's staring at you. You just got there 30 minutes ago.

"Can you leave yet?" You think to yourself.

That might seem rude but I don't think anyone would blame you at this point.

"Or do I just stay?" You continuing thinking.

Your mind is going crazy " I mean my whole family already knows I got fucked hard last night so what's the difference?"

You grab your hoodie and run back in the house, using her phone to call Roger and get his opinion.

"I have to tell him how much of a bad girl I was" You think with your lips making a slight smirk

"Hello love, miss me already?"

"I've been a bad girl daddy. I thought everything would be okay so I took of my hoodie and my family didn't like that very much. What do I do now?"

"Home. Now. Daddy told you not to show and you didn't listen. Your in trouble"

"See you soon daddy" you said hanging up the phone, butterflies in your stomach from the nervousness and excitement of what's about to happen soon.

Roger Taylor X Reader ~smuts and fluffs~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara