Scott X Reader

This was requested to me a while ago by maximoff216 sorry it took so long!

3rd Point
It had only been a couple of months but Scott and Y/n were already holding hands as they walked through the park enjoying the silence of one another whilst seeing the leaves fall around them.

Scott never had a girlfriend before so he was nervous just holding her hand but Y/n understood him and made sure he was comfortable before holding his hand or giving him a hug and he loved her for that.

When Y/n first met Scott he was fast asleep in the back of his pickup truck which made her giggle slightly before nudging him awake. He jumped out of the truck as Y/n ran over to him and helped him up.

He flinched feeling someone touch him until he turned around to face the mysterious figure. Once he saw Y/n his heart did something it only did when he ran away from bulls it got faster.

Since that day the pair became the closest pair in school. Y/n helped Scott with his homework and helped him study for his tests which thanks to her help passed all of them while he taught her how to relax and have fun.

Lately Y/n felt lonely even when Scott was with her mainly because he didn't cuddle with her or hold her close to him as normal couples do.

But Y/n knew she had to take it slowly around Scott as he wasn't sure how to be a proper boyfriend and how to do normal couple things.

As the pair finished their walk they headed back to Scott's home to spent more together. Scott's parents weren't home and Alberta was staying at a friend's house so the two were home alone.

With the movie playing on the Tv Y/n moved closer to Scott hoping to get the message across to him that she wanted to cuddle him but alas he moved away from her making Y/n sigh and move away from Scott.

She looked away from Scott and focused on the movie with Scott looking at her. He didn't want her to feel unloved or whatever they call it.

His pa taught him to be a man and that was he was going to do. He smiled towards his little dove and moved closer to her.

He shakily wrapped his arms around his beloved and in a moment of bravery brought her into his chest and hugged her feeling the warmth as he sighed.

Y/n blinked not knowing what just happened but once she did she smiled towards Scott and kissed him on the cheek as he blushed madly making him smile down at her as the two of them enjoyed the company towards each other.

The End

Keep the Requests coming Guys!!!!