Sexual Abuse.

I came home at 5 o'clock.Mom was nowhere to see.I called her out.

"Mom.Mommy?" No answer.Then I dialed her number, a phone buzzed in the kitchen.I went to the sound hoping to find her.I entered the room and saw her phone on the kitchen table.Then I felt somebody behind my back eyeing me.

"Hey, sweetie are you looking for me?"

I turned to see my mother's husband ,my step-father leaning onto the door in pants .I immediately turned my back to him to tear the gaze feeling blush that I saw him not fully clothed.Nobody of us spoke, and he didn't even make an inch of movement, he was still there watching me.To break the silence I asked:

"Is mom at home?"

"Yes, she is upstairs in bedroom. You can visit her.I guess she is already fully clothed."-he giggled.

Not looking at him I headed to their bedroom.I knocked the door , but there was no answer.I entered.I looked around but there was no a single human being in the room.

"Have trouble with finding her?"-my step father said.

"She is not here."-I answered still my back facing him

"I know"-he replied. I turned to face him.

"But you said..." and I stopped numb.He was naked.I never saw a real penis in my entire life because I was just a teenager to whom mom forbade any close relationship with guys.

"Do you like it?"-he said casually."You see how it is big.Do you imagine how much pleasure it causes to your mom?" I couldn't lift a finger.He started to approach step by step.He put his palms on my shoulder and began massaging, then he slid down on my breast.When I realized what he was doing, I tried to make my way to door, but he grabbed my waist so my back was facing him.He located his cock so my thighs felt it through the skirt and he began pushing it forward every time with faster pace.I screamed but then his hand was on my mouth.

"You don't know how much I want to fuck you.I am fed up with your mother's wrinkled breasts that are numb to feel my grip.I want a fresh body like yours.Believe me you will like it.You will never forget the sensations." Then he pushed me on the bed and straddled me ripping my shirt and leaving red marks on my neck and breast.I didn't want my virginity to be taken by him.I fumbled my hand on the bed and it came across with a metal thing on the nightstand.Before I knew what was it , I hit a statue of liberty on his head.His head fell on my shoulder and I quickly turned him over.When his weight was off me, I dashed from the room.I went to the street and ran away.But after some time, I did not see him running after me and at the time it dawned on me that I perhaps murdered him.