Premaritial sex

We were watching TV with my father,mother and brother.The characters in the movie saw each other after a long time of breakup.As soon as they looked at each other's eyes,they felt a spark of love and started a passionate kissing.
"Close your eyes and turn head away" My father ordered to me.I was 9 years old at that time.Since my period came and i became like a real woman i knew that abstinence is a must as i lived in religious family.As i turned 16 ,i began to see that many girls in my class started dating.They were well groomed,wore short skirts and see through blouses.Having seen them like this,i thought that it was normal.So i went to clothes shop and bought some looks.The next day i came from school wearing a skirt that was inches above my knee.Dad was at home.As soon as he saw me,his eyes darkened.
"Why your skirt is so short?"
"It is what everyone wears.It is fashionable " it was an honest and innocent reply.
He threw the first thing his hands found nearby at my legs. Thankfully, it was a book not a knife, though it hit so hard that I fell on my knees.He stood up and came closer to me.
"If everyone was throwing themselves off the roof? Would you? If every girl was taking off her clothes for the first man who asked for that? Would you? "
I shook my head
"And fashion has nothing to do with decency.I hope you got my message " He left the room.Mom came to me.I looked up at her and smiled, at least someone was here for support.Just when I thought she was about to hug me, I received a slap.My cheek burned with pain.
"I never thought I would give birth to such a daughter.Probably, I had better did an abortion when doctors said it was a girl." That hurt.The next day i came from school mom burdened me with a huge pile of housework to be done until she returns from work.I completed everything she said.Clock striked 6 and with a big smile plastered on my face i waited for her.I have done everything out of my capability to clean the house and awaited a little bit of "Well done,daughter ". When she was observing her assignments,I stood right beside her proud of myself.
"Stove is not properly washed.Where is the dinner? Why are clothes not ironed?"
My mood fell immediately.I pushed myself hard, cleaned everywhere just to have a little bit of mom's thank you or I love you, but still I could not earn her love.
At school I was mocked for the way I dress.
"It is school, not a mosque"
"Are you serious? You are wearing jeans and dress? "
"Stay away from me.I don't want people to think we are from the same class"
"Do you have other interests than books? Like trying to be a girl?"
These were the usual teasings addressed at me by my female classmates. It was bearable to hear that by them.Anyway,they are just people I will get separated after some years.Their opinion did not hurt much but a bit.
"Are you kidding or something? You think that winning a spelling bee contest among fellow grades at school is an achievement to brag with a chin pointed high like you have reached Everest?"-my dad was talking like it was achievement equal to washing dishes.He did not know I was learning words by heart at nights to have it that I did not need a phone or dress for this. I just wanted to hear" I am proud of you my princess".But it was too much to ask for.Fortunately, it was morning and I headed to the school.I did not want him to see my brimmed eyes.When I reached school, I didn't feel like entering the class so I just went to the backyard and found a spot to spill my guts.I burst into tears as soon as I felt no one was watching.I did that contest to receive praise by my father, to be said how I made a great job.
"What's up?" a male voice invaded my thoughts.I looked up to see a guy from upper grades.
"Nothing.I am leaving " I stood up , but he catched my wrist
"i see something is wrong.I want to help you.Please tell me" I never had a friend with whom I could discuss my problems and feelings, but now I felt like taking him in confidence ,because his eyes seemed so sincere and trustfull.So I told him about how my dad underestimated my achievement.He seemed really concerned.
"If I did such a job, my dad would be over the moon"-he calmed me down.
"You did really a great job.I remember participating in such a thing and it was quite difficult to spell all the unknown words though I am a native speaker." I smiled.
"Woooow.Stop."
"What?"- I got a bit afraid.
"That smile.Give me that smile again."
"What?"- I gigled.
"I am sure you have been told thousands times how your smile sparks.It is fabulous "
"Thank you"- I blushed
"I don't accept gratitude on the obvious facts.By the way, you look even more beautiful with red cheeks"
I blushed even more.I came home with a uplifted mood I have never been in.I went to my room and looked at the mirror.He said I am beautiful.This was the word I never heard directed to me.I let my hair down and put on some of mother's lipstick.I was beautiful and I am feeling it now.I went to set the table for my brother who just came from work for dinner.
"Dinner is ready." I called him.As soon as he saw me, his mouth dropped open.
"What is that you have done with your hair? What did you put on your lips?"-he sounded angry
"Nothing"-i stammered.He approached me, took me by my hair and dragged to another room.He placed me in front of the mirror.
"If you ever do staff like this, I will shave off your hair.Only sluts look after themselves.only they let hair down, only they use make up staff"
" I just wanted to feel like a girl"- I managed to say through tears and sobbing.
"If you want to verify your gender, take off your pants" I felt broken and hurt.My soul was in pieces.I felt low.
The next day I went to school.As soon as I saw that guy, I turned my face away.I did not want him to see my swollen eyes.We had physical training, as I wore glasses because of bad eyesight I had a medical paper allowing me not to participate in this lesson.So I just sat in girls changing room on my own.There was a knock on the door and that guys handsome face appeared in the doorway.
"Hello.I looked for you everywhere.Here you are." He came closer and placed himself beside me.
"What happened? Your angelic eyes hide something from me."
He took my hand.It felt so warm and some how sent electric vibes down my spine.
"Trust me.I won't hurt you" his smile widened.His touch felt so good that I burts into tears feeling such care.
"it is okay.Dont blame yourself for whatever happened.Everyone does mistakes.Dont let that thing make you think bad about yourself."
He lifted my chin up and put his palm on my cheek.He wiped my tears with his thumb and hugged.I have never felt so cared about, He like felt it for me.Neither my mom nor my dad or brother ever hugged me, ever said soothing words.They always blamed me.They always found mistakes in me.I never felt loved or cared about.In my family I felt like a garbage difficult to get rid of.I did not know what love was like.But now my soul felt at home.Then he looked at me to plunge with his blue eyes into me.He kissed me.His lips were so warm, soft and a little wet.His tongue caressed me. I knew it was a sin to kiss before marriage but I never knew why. Now I think dad forbade me this because he did not want me to feel this good this loved.I felt his hand approach down my body onto my breast.He squeezed my thigh.Then neatly placed me on matrass.He said how I was doing well, how he never felt such emotions in his veins.Nobody ever said that I did well, nobody ever said I make them feel good, but now here he was telling me I am perfect all by myself.I didn't resist his fingers inside me.I did not push him.By contrast, I answered to his touch.Once in my lifetime I felt my heart beat fast not because of fright but of a deep feeling of warmth.I was fully aware of what I was doing.But I just wanted to feel loved and that was not a guilt not a sin.