Man-hating

When I was a child, I remember coming home from playground and sitting on the coach in front of tv with my mom.We would watch movies, giggle and eat chips.But then my father came home, sometimes he would go straight to bed to sleep.He never greeted us.But sometimes he would come and could barely stand on his two feet.Later I learnt that he was drunk at the time.At those moments mother sent me into my room and told that I do not go out till morning.Every time I did as told I would hear screams of pain, the sound of crashing china, the banging on the door downstairs, but I never went there to see.When morning came, I asked my mother what happened.She said that they watched a very horror movie, but then I also asked why pieces of plate are scattered on the floor, why our kitchen door now has cracks.She said that movie shooters didn't have place to film that movie and that they came to our house to shoot it, so that was the garbage left from them.I then questioned her why she has blue marks under her eyes, why her wrist is bleeding and why her new blouse is ripped.She would just say that I would learn when I grow up.One day my mom screamed "Help" I thought it was intended to call me.So I ran downstairs.The sound was coming from her bedroom.I guessed that she called me to help her with her hair as I always did before going to sleep, but when I opened the door I saw a man straddling my mom.Her shirt was ripped.Man's hand was on her breast squeezing it.With all her might she tried to push him off but his weight was too heavy.Before she screamed "Go away" to me someone behind clutched my hand fiercely.I turned to see dad.Then he dragged me to basement and locked there.Whole night I listened to mom's cries and attempts to call someone for help.Now I am 29 years old.I have never dated, and never intend to do so.I want to live my life with my child or children.So I pay men to have sex with me as it is a physical need.Now I am pregnant and just weeks away from giving birth to my baby girl.She won't have father.We will be happy together.She will never know that The last two times I got pregnant I had abortion because doctors said it is a boy.I don't think I committed sin.Moreover, I saved women from being hurt.