BugAVanté

I was doing this one BDSM short but, I suck at smut and De's soft ass isn't intimidating to me so

I was doing this one BDSM short but, I suck at smut and De's soft ass isn't intimidating to me so... I did this realistic shit but it's kinda trash. please accept. :/

¡RING!
¡RING!
¡RING!

My eyes roll at the sound of phone interrupting the motion of my hands running the dishes beneath the water. I bring them up and shake them off as I contemplate whether or not I want to answer the phone. The story is a classic really. If I told you what was going on you wouldn't believe it. Watch, I'll tell you anyway.

It was the weekend of the fourth. Me, Bookie, Lisa, and Tia all went down to The 'Nic... that is what it is called. Every year, for the 4th of July, there is a picnic at Farrow Park and we call it The 'Nic. We walked because there is never parking, even though some people park in the grass for the fireworks. I was there, taste testing the kool-aid for the sisters of St. Paul and Peter's Baptist Church of Christ, when Lisa taps me on the shoulder. She says there was this dude looking at me, blasé blah. Out of natural curiosity, I turn around or whatever. He was all types of fine. He did the little wink and grin thing, typical moves. Lisa told me I better hop on it before she does.

So, I did just that.

Said his name was DeVanté. He was cute, I'd be burning in hell if I called him any kind of antonym. Of course I gave him my number! We went out to the mall for our first date. During a stop at NikeTown, he bought me a pair of sneakers. I was completely taken back and when I tried to return them, he told me not to trip. He picked me up from class the next week because I take classes at Walter Milsap's Community College (WMCC also known as The Sap). I wore the shoes that day and everything went all bad.

Why?

He won't stop calling my damn house! He calls all day, every day. My mother thinks it's cute, I think it's obsessive. It was the very first day that he kept calling and, honestly, it was a little cute at first but, after the date? You already have my interest, why are you still calling? I told him, two days after it first started, he doesn't have to do all of the extra. He keeps on doing it anyway. It has to be the biggest turn off ever and I put that on these damn shoes that he bought me.

"Phone's ringing, pooh!"

I sigh as the usual prayer that I recite before answering the phone runs through my mind. "I hear it, ma!" I sweetly yell back into the next room. I walk across the kitchen to answer the phone with my attitude raising with every step taken. "Hello," I snap.

"Damn, girl!"

The laughter echoing through the transmitter calms me immediately. "Lisa? Girl, you almost got some wordsssss... Whew. you almost got some words, girl."

"DeVanté still be blowing you up, don't he? I tried calling your cellphone and the little company machine said it was off."

Scoffing, I swipe a spare braid from my main view of vision. "Who are you telling? I can't keep doing it. I done blocked how many numbers? I was just on the phone with MCI for the third time this week."