Wish

Disclamair: This work of mine is fictional and it might contain adult content not suitable for young readers. Also people with sensitive feelings may refrain from reading.

*****

As the sun began to travel from 15 th day of war towards the sixteenth day riding beyond the horizon, arrows of disgust began to shoot up through my veins.

Fury made my hand pick up a huge thin pointed sword.
I was determined to adore the arch of my sword with Dhrishtadyumna's blood.
I marched ahead unaware of the agony I caused to mother Earth by rumbling her beyond my rigid venegance seeking feet.

I reached our camp situated to the West of Shamanthpanchaka. The Matsyas were sharpening the corners of javelein and tying the strings of bows tighter whereas the minor lot of Yadavas along with Satyaki were mourning on the demise of Yadava soldiers of Narayani sena.

My eyes then encountered the Paanchals flowing pots of ambrosia and making merry on their master's victory the reason he was born alas was accomplished. I had a strong sense of hatred towards the so called mighty Paanchal army.

For I could never forget my first encounter with these strangely stout people with beards running down towards their necks.

"These days every beautiful man prides his warrior skills " shouted an army man of Paanchal with dripping sarcasm .

Ah! I could never forget my brother Nakul's remorseful face on that statement .

I could never forgive Satyajith who had the courage to raise his voice saying " The sons of that impotent they call themselves have come to wage a war with the mighty Paanchals it seems as though an group of mice took tiny steps to subjugate a tiger".

I have never particularly talked to them despite their futile attempts to contact me through my son Abhimanyu.

I hated their pride I hated their lingual I hated them rather hate them.
I so wanted to slaughter Drishtadyumn into tiny peices for which scavanging predators thronged in an army to relish.

My sword was high in the air to distinguish Drishtadyumna's head from his body when Paanchali intruded in between.

"May your sword quench its thirst with my blood before it would taste that of my brother's" she roared.

Furious, I raised my sword higher to keep her words and my sword made its way towards her neck when two mighty arms held the sword, brother Bheem's blood ran through the sword and travelled to the ground.

While other two arms held mine. A sense of realisation knocked my bizzare brain whose consequence lead to my sword embracing the ground.

I looked into her eyes which had red branching lines amidst the scant white iris. I expected her to remind me of my preceptor's infamous plans.

I expected statements of dripping sarcasm or an unbeleivable roar.

But instead the feiry princess or MAHARANI as I often addressed her broke down on my gesture.

For once she put forth all her pain in the form of words. In the presence of brother Bheem and Yuddhisthir her voice echoed and still reverberates in my mind.

"Arjun" she exclaimed  both brother Bheem and Yuddhisthir were appaled by her dead.

I wish u raised this sword and killed me when I was distributed like an inanimate object of fantasy.

Both my brothers were in a state of shock as brother Yuddhisthir left my hand and brother Bheem for once moved away from her static.

I wish you raised this sword and chopped me when I was crumpled by the lust of a man whom I never wished to share my bed with.

I wish you raised this sword and slaughtered me while my body and soul were constantly ravished by man after man.

I wish you raised this sword and destroyed all my pining for you.

I wish you raised this sword and murderd me before you brought another woman who shared your chamber which I never had a chance to enter.

I wish your sword rose to disintegrate me before I was staked in a hall of demons.

I wish your sword rose to butcher me when I suffocated clad in a peice of menstrual cloth the scrutiny of desperate foes.

I wish your sword choaked me to death before my soul drained when my beloved havent spoken a word on my insult.

I wish your sword ripped my mind's  yearning which only wishes to have you.

I wish your sword now made its way to my heart which says "I cannot be harsh to my beloved I am discomforting my moon".

ALL I LONGED FOR ALL MY LIFE IS ONLY YOU. I  WONDER IF YOU EVER UNDERSTOOD THAT.

She cupped my face and said " Please liberate me I cannot mask my emotions anymore.

I wish to depart from this world in your arms"

*******
To be continued....