Chapter 1

(her outfit is above)

Honestly, I have no idea how I got myself into this mess. All I know is I was shopping in the mall one day and a really hot guy came up to me and told me he'd give me anything I want as long is I did what he wanted.

So now, I'm walking up to this really, really, really huge mansion door. There are two connected doors and I knock on the left one.

I'm honestly a little freaked out. I don't know what will happen. Hopefully he won't murder me. I was just about to turn and run when the door opened. There stood the guy I talked to early. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. I cleared my throat.

"We, uh, we talked early? Do you reme-" He stopped me.

"Come on in princess. I couldn't forget a lovely face like yours." He said in his deep voice. "Babygirl I'm not going to hurt you."

He opened it wider and I walked in. He shut the door and stood next to me. The house was gorgeous. I was stunned.

"Your place is amazing." I breathed. He huffed out a chuckle. I looked over at him. He was crazy hot. His smile was incredible as he looked into a room. His hair, his tan skin and toned muscle. Not to mention he was tall.

"Go ahead and look around." He said. "Here, I'll show you to our bedroom."

"Our?" I asked as I followed him up the stairs.

"Yes. You agreed to do anything I wanted you to do and this is one of them."

"Okay." I said as he pushed open a door. I stood there unable to walk speechless. I just gaped at it for a while.

I looked at him and he was looking at me. "Please tell me this isn't a dream? This seems to good to be true."

"Nope. You seem to good to be true. I'm waiting for your mask to come off to reveal some 50 year old man."

I laughed at his joke and walked in. My laugh faded but the smile remained. I walked around. A bathroom, walk in closet and balcony. Awesome.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I box." He shoved his hands in his jeans front pockets.

"You box?" I asked. He pointed to a shelf by the door. It had a crazy amount of trophies. They were boxing trophies. I kinda scared me a little bit. He could kill me any second.

"Just out of the blue, do you drink and get angry?" I asked and pursed my lips to the side a little nervous.

"I don't drink." He shook his head staring at his trophies. "Do you?"

"Only with friends but not often." I said.

"Hm." He studied me. "Lets go shopping for you."