Chapter 4

I laughed and shoved him off of me.

"Not happening."

"Uh uhhhh...." Ryan pulled me closer to him. "Remember our deal?"

"Right, I remember." I looked him up and down. "I'll do whatever you want as long as you buy me stuff."

"Mhmmm..." He turned me around and placed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. "So, are you virgin?"

I looked to the side to avoid eye contact. He took his rough hands and made me look back at him. His jawline was glowing in the morning sun.

"Y-yeah. I am." I still looked away from him.

"Are you okay if I touch you here?" His hand slowly traced down and his hand laid over my clit. I breathed heavy and nodded my head. I furrowed my eyes together, it felt so good. He rubbed a little and I let out a soft moan.

"Good to know." He pulled his hand away. I grumbled and rubbed up against the bed. "Oh I see. You like that?" I nodded my head unable to answer. He chuckled and groaned, "Want me to keep going?" I nodded my head again.

He grinned and pulled down my pants slowly. His warm hands rubbing against my legs as he took my pants away. He tossed it on the ground and ripped off my underwear. He growled and adjusted me on the bed so that my hands where holding onto the bed posts and I could see Ryan's every move. He was still in pants, just no shirt. I desperately took off my shirt craving his touch. He smirked at me and spread open my legs and his fingers traced around my clit. I threw my head back.

"Sensitive huh?" He slowly pushed his fingers in. I let out an uncontrolled moan and rolled my eyes back in my head. He curled his fingers and I gripped onto the blankets.

"Shit, Ryan." I whimpered.

"Behave yourself or you're getting punished." He growled at me. I nodded my head.

He started curling them over again and then bent down and started licking my clit. I moaned and then pushed my legs together. He shoved the back and kept licking and fingering me. My breathing was heavy and I got a strange feeling in my stomach that felt good. And then he immediately pulled away.

I started breathing heavy and moans. "No please, Ryan, finish please." I let go of the blankets and started to rub it myself desperately needing attention. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"Don't play with it. This is mine." He said angry and shoved his fingers back and let me finish. I felt a warm liquid come out and I screamed a moan out. He licked it up and I winced every time. "Mmm, I love how sensitive you are."

I laid on the bed unable to move from the pain/pleasure.

"You okay?" He asked crawling up next to me. I nodded. "Use your words babygirl."

"Yeah, I've never felt that before. It was amazing." I answered and he grinned.

~~~~~

Sorry this is so short but it's better than nothing...? Love y'all!!!