Chapter 2

(Okay loves! We are going to do a time skip to 2 weeks later. I honestly suck at the part where characters get to know eachother. lets just say they're comfortable around eachother)

I woke up with Ryans stomach on my back. I rolled over to look at him.

"I have a boxing match I'd like you to come too." Ryan said getting up.

"Okay. What time?"

He looked at his watch. "In two hours but I have to be there in 30 minutes."

I jumped out of bed and immediately started to get ready. Ryan had me buy a bunch of clothes. He's constantly trying to buy me things but I always refuse them.

"So, this will be your first fight you'll get to see with me in it." He said changing into his boxing outfit.

"Yeah." I nodded and took my outfit into the bathroom to change. I closed the door and locked it. I quickly got changed..

I did light natural makeup and but my hair into a loose ponytail

I did light natural makeup and but my hair into a loose ponytail. I walked out and sat on the bed while Ryan finished getting ready. I got out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"Ready?" He asked. I looked up at him and he was close. Dang He's hot. I nodded and stood up. "Good." He lead the way out to his 7 sports cars and got into one. I yawned as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Tired?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I nodded and looked over at him.

"You got 20 minutes. Take a nap." He shrugged.

"Hm. Good idea." I slumped in the seat and moved it to a laying down position and drifted off into a sleep.

****Time Skip****

"Babygirl," Someone whispered. I groaned. "Baby." I groaned again and moved. "Lydia, we're here." Ryan said. I opened my eyes. He sat the seat up and looked at him. He was out of the car and on my side of the car. I swung my legs out of the car and stood up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked inside.

"Thanks." I smiled to him. His body guards joined us inside. They took us into a room.

"Of course." He gave me his jaw dropping smile.

****Time Skip****

2 of his bodyguards took me up to one of those box thingys. It was above everyone else and only VIPs were allowed in the boxs(think of those old time movie theaters/plays).

"How long do these fights usually take?" I asked the closest bodyguards.

"Depends." He said in his deep voice.

"This is my first fight." I said trying to make conversation. I hated not talking to someone. "How come you don't talk?"

"As bodyguards we have orders from Ryan." He says.

"Can you take orders from me sense I'm his girl?" I asked. Technically we were.

"Again. Depends." He said.

"Can you talk to me?" I asked.

"I will talk when you talk first or if you're in danger." He said. I shrugged.

"Deal." I smiled. I looked down at the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!" The announcer roared over the intercom. "Welcome to the fight of all times! As our first contestant we have.... Joe Robertson The Lion!!!!"

Everyone cheered. Joe ran up on stage and he screamed and flexed. I sighed bored as girls screamed.

"Do they do that every time?" I asked the body guard.

"Yes." He said. I leaned against the railing on my elbows. 

"What's your name anyways?" I asked looking for Ryan.

"Nathan." He said. I nodded.

"Now...... we have The flash!!!!!! Ryan Garcia!!!!!!!!" The announcer yelled again. The crowd cheered louder than they did for Joe. I smiled and yelled for him.

"Go Ryan!!!!!" I yelled. I saw his eyes scanning for me. He locked eyes with me and smiled. He winked and I blew a kiss. I smiled as he ran up onto the ring. Both boxers got in place.

"Ready?" The ref said. "Go." He moved his hand.

Ryan gave a punch knocking him to the ground. I winced.  It honestly kinda scared me. They kept fighting. I looked around at the crowd. They were all enjoying this. Having two guys locked up and fighting. They cheered them on. They placed bets for it. And the two boys hurt eachother. I looked back at Ryan and Joe. Ryan gave two more punches and one of Joes teeth went flying. I felt the color drain from my face and I got light headed. Blood was over the ring as Ryan continued to punch at Joe as Joe bled. I sat down and took deep breaths. Would Ryan do that to me when he got upset or angry. 

"Are you okay ma'am?" Nathan asked. I shook my head. I stood and turned to him.

"I want to leave." I said. "This scares me." I said.

"Yes ma'am." He said. "Isaac, call an uber here." The other body guard nodded. "Lets go." Nathan said. We walked down the hallway.

"Thank you." I whidpered.

"Of course." He nodded. We walked outside into the chill air. I sighed.

"I don't think I can every come to one of his matches again. I'll just have an after party." I nodded.

"His coach makes him sleep to recover after matches." Nathan said.

"Day after party?" I shrugged. He chuckled. The uber pulled up. Nathan opened the door. Before I got in I turned to Nathan. "Thanks for understanding Nathan." I smiled. He nodded. I got in and shut the door.

"Where to ma'am?" The lady asked. I gave her Ryan's adress and she started to drive to it. I looked out the window.

When we arrived I thanked her and walked inside. I jogged up to Ryan and I's room. I changed into pajamas.

I climbed into bed

I climbed into bed. I shook a little because now I'm scared Ryan will beat me up because I left the match.

Ryan's POV:

Once the match finished I looked up at Lydia. Except she wasn't there. I scrunched up my eye brows confused.

I saw my body guard in the hall.

"Hey, where's Lydia?" I asked Nathan.

"She got scared and almost passed out." He replied.

"Scared?" I asked. He nodded. "Thanks." I mumbled and jumped in my sports car and drove home. I walked inside and up to our bedroom. I opened the door and saw her jump out of bed.

"Please don't be mad I left." She whispered and backed up. My eyebrows once again scrunched.

"Baby, are you really scared of me?" I whispered/said. She didn't answer.