• [4] Oopsie

☾

"Speed your ass up, Gabriel. It's Cujo!" Dariush shouts, sprinting after Gabriel towards the dragon pod.
Let me back track this for a second-
When Gabriel, Dariush and I went to go help Zhenzhen and Alex, the dog sniffed us out and is now trying to eat us.
"Get in the pod!" I scream, looking back at Dariush. I was in the middle - again. "Dariush, get the door!"
I dive in the small area after Gabriel, accidentally lading on his lap. My back was pressed against his chest again, my butt in between his legs.
"Sorry!" I squeak, feeling his discomfort. But before I could move,
"Move, bitches!" Dariush shouts, bashing into me, making me press against Gabriel even more. He lets out a low groan.
"Sorry!" I repeat, trying to wiggle my way out of the sandwich. It didn't work. Infact, I pushed against Gabriel even more when the dog jumped into the window. His hands clasped around me as if he was trying to protect me. When we thought we were in the clear, I smack his hands away and stumble up, trying to get my balance. Gabriel clears his throat, and Dariush remains oblivious.
Forgetting the... awkward.. moment between us, we all look closer to the small window inside the pod. A hand slaps into it and we all scream, but it turns into panics yells when we find out it's Alex and Zhenzhen.

"The dog!" I try and yell, but they can't hear us. Gabriel and Dariush try until they finally get the message. Their faces pale and slowly, they turn around. The dog ounces at them, but luckily they move quickly and the dog smashes into the window.
Us three look at eachother in silence for a solid five seconds, before Gabe and I say in union,
"We gotta let them in!"

"What do you mean, 'we gotta let them in'? No!" Dariush protests. I push him out of the way and try and press the buttons.
"Leave them!" He says again, grabbing the back of my shirt and pulling he back. I wind myself as my back collides with the wall of the pod.

"Are you kidding me?" Gabriel says, fur written all of his face. "You should never touch a girl like that! Or hurt one! And y/n is right! We need to let them in!" He pushes Dariush. Dariush pushes him back and they're in a tangle of limbs. I stare at them - unimpressed. If they're gonna fight, they need to fight.
Dariush steps over the buttons and the ship vibrates. I peek out the window to see fire shooting out the back of it, straight into the dog. Dariush pushes me- again- out of the way and smooshes his face flush against the window.

"You're welcome, Alex!" Dariush shouts.

"You okay?" Gabriel whispers to me, helping me up from when Dariush pushes me.

"I think so." I answer honestly, "You?"

"I think so." He echoes. "Let's get outta here." He says, pushing buttons.
The window shoots open and Dariush tumbles out. Gabe goes next and holds his hand out for support. I don't need to take it, but I do anyway.

We all stare at the dead creature, unsure of what to do.
A loud snarl comes from the right of us, we all whip our heads around and see the larger alien. Screaming, we all run towards the other cabins.
Except, we don't make it to the cabins. We don't even make it ten metres. Because the alien pounds after us, the vibrations making us trip. It then crawls over us, it's breath hitting our faces. It growls and spurts black goo all over Dariush's face. It opens its mouth and a long tentacle looking thing ropes out and shoves its way into Dariush's mouth.
Rapid fire breaks the aliens concentration and connection to Dariush. The monster gets blown off and is shot down, not moving, behind us.

"This can't be real!" Alex whines. We all get up and run towards the cabins, successfully this time.

"What about this isn't real? That thing just sneeze-jizzed all of me, man!" Dariush screams.

"Just shut up! I can't concentrate with your constant bitching!" Gabriel shouts back.

"Hey! I'm allowed to bitch, alright? That thing has its tongue down my throat!"