Chapter 53

Olivia's POV:

Why is it so dark?

Because your eyes are closed idiot.

Oh right.

I slowly open my eyes and wince as the light hits me straight in the eye.

My eyes begin to adjust and blurred things start to appear as well defined objects and a sleeping Will.

Wait what?

"Will?" I ask, my voice sounding foreign to my own ears.

"Huh, what? Liv?" Will says as he shakes his head and opens his eyes.

"Yeah. Hey," I say quietly.

"Liv! You're awake! I am extremely sorry for what I did. I should've listened to you, I was being a huge idiot and," I cut him off.

"Will, I'm the one that should be sorry. I hid the biggest thing in my life from you and broke your trust." I sigh and look down at my hands.

"Liv, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is. I was selfish. I didn't want to lose you, I thought you'd leave immediately once you found out or even worse treat me like I was made of glass."

"Liv, it's okay. I'm still here, right?" He says, sitting in front of me and taking my hands.

"I'm really sorry Will, I just didn't want to lose you." I say, letting a tear escape.

"Hey, it's okay now. Everything will be okay." He says wiping the tear.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me Olivia Brown." He says sincerely looking straight into my eyes.

I move forward and embrace him.

"I don't want this moment to end Will, I don't want to die." I say, letting a few more tears out.

"I won't let anything happen to you Liv, I'm right here." He says and wraps his hands around me.

A/N: Yeah it was very very short but I didn't want to drag it out too much.

This was the last chapter in this book, let me know what y'all thought of this chapter.

I'm still not over the fact that I've completed a book XD. There will be an Epilogue which I'll be posting soon :)

Thanks for giving this book a try, I really really appreciate it ❤.

Until then, Peacee!

~Sky