34

A month has passed since the unveiling saga and Ayo and Kore have moved on but it was not the same anymore.

Ayo was now working in a thriving company as a Communication Expert. She had also enrolled Itunu in a new school close by to her work place and they were managing just fine.

Two months into her new work, on one Friday evening, Ayo went to a Restaurant/Bar to eat dinner before going home since Lara had 'kidnapped' Itunu for a 'Godmother's Day out'.

She had not sat down for up to ten minutes when she heard a masculine voice by her side,

"I knew it."

Ayo turned only to see the least person she expected, "Wale Badmus!"

"Live in spirit, soul and body."

"Who would have thought?"

"Same here. I was just thinking, this has to be Ayo."

"How have you been? I heard you traveled out."

"Yes, I did. I just got back few days ago. I lost contact with my friends before leaving hence the no-contact. How are you? You are looking so sexy."

"I have been fine o. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Thank you my lady. How come you are alone here? Where is Mr. Lover boy?"

"Wo*, let's forget about that."

"Seriously? Now, I am interested."

"I left him."

"You left him?"

"Yeah."

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it?"

"I am so sorry."

"It's fine. What are you doing here?"

"Oh! I just came to get a take-away dinner. I live not so far from here."

"Wow! That's cool. My house is also not so far."

"What about your boy?"

"He is fine o. He went out with his godmother."

"Come, come, before I forget, let's exchange contact."

They did and then he told someone to take pictures of them.

"I can't believe I am meeting you here

"I can't believe I am meeting you here. This is the highlight of my day."

"I am glad you feel that way."

"So, when should I come? I have missed that your spaghetti."

"You can come anytime but I work Mondays to Fridays."

"How about tomorrow?"

Ayo laughed, "Tomorrow ke?"

"Yes na. I have nothing as interesting as spending time with you on my schedule."