player

3 POV

"Wow." She says while tears fall from her eyes but she quickly gets herself together.

" When is the deadline for the marriage"

"The day you turn 20", He says

" Why did he sell me off"

" The only thing he told us he was losing a lot of good men because of you,"

She looks at rm.

RM POV

Something's different what is it?
Wait a minute.

He looks at her and studies her more.

Is it the way she's slouching? No
The way she's positioned? N-no

He looks up farther to her face.

Her e-eyes it is her eyes. She not sad, or anything she looks broken.

But he was completely wrong. Whenever she smirks and fire returns in her eyes.

2 POV

"So that means you 'own me'. " She says while raising her hands and doing quotation marks.

" Not really we may have bought you. But you still have things to learn and we are not going to hold you like property, and leave you laying around like trash we need you " He says looking deeply in her eyes

"Before you say what you need me for can I make you a deal? " She says while lifting her eyebrow

Everyone in the room was staring at her with suspicion. Fearing she could have something up her sleeve.

Rm nods his head.

" If all of you help me take down my dad I will help you in return," She says while evilly smirking.

"What do y'all think," He says.

"I've always dreamed of taking down that man," Suga said. Making you smile even more.

"Whatever makes her happy makes me happy," Hobi said.

" How will we take him down he's really strong, you know," Jin said unsurely.

" I know everything and everyone inside that building I know all the weaknesses, and all the passwords if he hasn't changed them, but I also practiced hacking in my free time."

" If we take him down I want to make it look like an accident and kill everyone who knew about him selling me off. So whenever he dies everything can go to me or, " You say smirking

"I can destroy everything, and everyone " The flame in her eye grows more.

"How can we trust you," Taehyung said.

"I'm sure my dad has probably been a bother telling you what to do and run around like a little kid trying to get things done. Am I right or am I right?

" Your right," Taehyung said.

"How did you know he was doing that to us?" Jung kook said.

" Suga said he's been dreaming of taken my dad down, I've heard that people said my dad was bossy and annoying because he thought he could rule the world, so I'm guessing you're an obstacle in my dad's way, but you are too strong to be taken down so I'm guessing he lied to you saying that he wants me to marry one of you because why would he sell me off and not have nothing to be given. He wants me as a distraction to make you weak and be taken down. "

Everyone was shocked. As they were putting the pieces together.

" How are we so dumb. That bastard, you know what, Y/n, count me in. " Jimin said.

She looks back to rm.

"Tell us what we have to do boss," He says.

" Let's play my dad at his own game, shall we?"