Kill Her, Or I Will

"What would you like to know?" Jane asked.

"I'm looking for anything about crushes, and how he deals with love." I said.

"Oh? Do you like him?" She questioned.

"Um- I... uh- shut up." I stuttered.

She giggled a bit and went over to a cabinet, opening the drawer and looking through the files.

"Here's one on how he reacts to human emotion besides angst. Love should be in there somewhere near the back." She handed me a file.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anything else? If you need to know anything about Jeff, I'm the girl to go to. I'm his mortal enemy, and believe me I've done my homework on him." She said proudly.

"Great, I may just take you up on that offer." I smiled and hugged her.

She gave me a quick hug and locked the door back up after we left.

I said goodbye and left her room, telling her I'd bring the files back later tomorrow.

She waved and I closed the door behind me, leaving her room.

I quickly walked back to my room and locked the door behind me.

I sat down at my desk and opened the folder carefully.

I heard the bed move behind me, making me jump.

I shoved the folder into the drawer of the desk and turned around quickly.

I saw Jeff sitting on my bed, staring at me.

"U-uh, hi Jeff!" I said, waving.

"What did you bring in here with you?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing!" I smiled awkwardly and waved it off.

"It didn't look like nothing, it looked like a file. A file that Jane would have." He stood up, getting closer to me.

"N-no! Of course not! So, anyways, why are you in here?" I asked.

"Well I was going to talk to you about that-" He pointed at the bandage on my neck.

"-but it seems like you were busy asking other people to tell you what I could've. So I'll go now." He walked over to the door and opened it.

"Wait- Jeff!" I grabbed his hoodie, stopping him from leaving.

"Are you- are you in love with me?" I asked quietly.

"(Y/N), if I wasn't feeling something, I wouldn't feel bad about what I did." And with that, he ripped his hoodie from my grip, and walked out.

Jeff's POV:
I waited for her in her room.

I wanted to apologize for what I did, and I wanted her to clear the thoughts I was having.

Kill her.

They won't stop-

Kill her!

Shut up!

KILL HER, OR I WILL.

The door opened and she walked inside.

The thoughts vanished.

I noticed she was holding a folder, one that Jane would've had.

She's got this entire place filled with cabinets, and they're all full of information on me.

I moved around on the bed, which alerted her.

She shoved the folder in a drawer and turned around, wide-eyed.