Phase 2

Now phase 2...

What, you thought I was gonna let him get away?

Hah! Dumb bi-

Okay, chill.

I opened my eyes and looked around my room, seeing it was completely dark.

Which is good, because that means everyone is either out, or asleep.

Jeff just happens to be the latter.

If he isn't asleep yet, then he will be by the time I sneak into his room.

I grabbed the flashlight that was siting in my beside drawer, and pressed the button.

It didn't turn on.

"Piece of shit flashlight." I smacked it, cursing.

It suddenly turned on, blinding me.

"Oh fuck-" I cursed loudly, then stopped myself.

"Gotta stay quiet, dumb bitch." I whispered to myself.

I crawled out of bed and walked over to my desk, where the files I borrowed from Jane awhile back laid.

I did give them back after the incident with Jeff, but she let me take them again after I told her what happened.

Jane was surprisingly understanding when I told her he saw them.

I sat down at the desk chair and shuffled through them, holding the flashlight in my mouth so I could see.

The reason I didn't just turn on my light was because you'd be able to see it through the cracks of my door, then someone would see I was up.

And Slender somehow knows when we turn on lights past 12.

He gets mad...

I've gotten yelled at a few times for that.

I have no clue why he gets mad, but he does.

And Slender being mad and yelling at me isn't really what I need right now.

He's like my dad at this point, he yells at me just to yell.

He's always mad at me for something, usually my attitude whenever I talk to him.

Or because I throw food at BEN and Jeff during dinner.

Who knows, honestly.

Anyways, I flipped through them, trying to find the section on crushes and relationships.

I finally found it, all the way in the back.

I looked through it carefully, reading every word.

Jeffrey Woods past dating history:
No data.

Pffft-

Jeffrey Woods soulmate information:
Jeffrey Woods has never dated in the past, due to him becoming a serial killer fairly early in life. Several women have claimed that they are his 'soulmate', or his significant other, but these rumors are false. As far as it's known, Jeffrey has only had a 'crush' on one woman. Her identity is classified.

It is known that Creepypastas, such as Jeffrey, do have 'soulmates', which they meet at one point in their life. However, due to their nature, many Creepypastas end up killing their soulmates.

When they do, they have an inexplicable sadness, which can spiral into depression, depending on how many people the Creepypasta has killed in the past. If it is more than 1,500, the Creepypasta will fall into a deep depression. Slenderman has created a pill that can eliminate the side effects of killing one's soulmate.