Chapter 2

'Now that was one pretty ass boots!! Don't you agree?' asked Hae Jin. They all agreed.

The friends spent like three hours roaming around the store, looking at all the products and agreeing on which one they will purchase the next time they come here. There were a lot of choices and they could not agree on all. Somehow, they managed to get three bags, four high heels, two wallets, and six long coats of various designs to there list.

'I know right? Like everything cought my eye so much, I wanted  to by like EVERYTHING!' Claimed Son Hee in amazement. Min Jae sighed and said, 'It's great our luck's so good. We are all rich asses from Rich families. We can afford like anything. Specially you guys...' It was true. Min Jae was right. They were rich in a way that they could afford anything. Purchase stuffs whenever time gave way. But what Son Hee didn't like was the fact of how people looked up to them as rich gods and goddesses. They were rich, yeah, but she didn't like showing it off, none of them did. Being filthy rich also means being filthy royal, and Son Hee didn't like being like that. Royalty's weren't always allowed to have free will. A royalty having a dream to be a plumber will be like cat trying to fight a tiger. Like wise, royalty can't have all there dreams.

Son Hee hated it the most. She wanted to do something that shall make people remember her in history. She wanted to be remembered. To make history. But her dad, of course, wanted her to search history. To dig in to there country's history and it's beginning. One reason why she was an Archeology student.

None of them said a word to that.  Even though they knew it was the truth, it was hard to admit.

Just like that, they walked on and on until they reached Subway and had there lunch. They were hungry like wild dogs and the door to Subway was heaven itself. 'Dads gonna kill us.' stated Dong Hee. Won Hee chokes on her food, Son Hee on her drink. With a cough, Won Hee asks, 'What do we do?' they all look at each other for some clue. 'Nothings gonna happened to me.  My mom's out abroad on business trip, so I have the whole day to myself.' said Sarang. 'My parents too.' said Hae Na. Lucky them. 'Even if I m out, my dad won't say anything if I return home before curfew.' Min Jae says. The triplets let out a moan. 'What the hell are we gonna do?' Son Hee asks. 'Nothing to do. I think we should just hear from him this time.' Dong Hee simply said. The other two slowly nod and resume eating. 30 minutes later, they were of again.

'Since we will be listening from Dad already, why not we cut some more time?' suggests Son Hee. Everyone looked at her in shock. Son Hee is  most careful of all to not fall in any kind of trouble. She hated breaking house rules and here she was, asking for slacking time. Son Hee looks from one to another and then starts walking towards the direction that would surely lead them to Lotte World, since she knew none of them will reply to her out of shock. It's only best if they follow her.

___________________

'Son Hee? A word?' comes the voice of there dad.

It's half past 10 when the triplets arrived home. They have been trying to tiptoe there way upstairs, trying to avoid there dad's office as much as possible that sits on the first floor, nearest to the parlour that is nearest to the door. Ofcourse there father heard them. He always does.

Although Dong Hee is regarded as the elder among the three triplets, there father always looks up to Son Hee as the responsible one, since she's the only one with a bright name.

'Yes father.' replied Son Hee. She looked at her sisters one last time, handed them her bag and headed  for the office. Silently, Son Hee walked up towards her father's desk. He motions with one hand for her to sit down, so she takes a seat. 'First things first. Where were the three of you all this time?' 'We went out shopping.' replied Son Hee honestly. 'Without a guard? And didn't Kisuki tell you, you were all supposed to have tea with your grandma?' Questioned there dad. Son Hee took a deep breath and continued. 'The visit was just planned. We didn't want to bother you. And yes, Kisuki informed us, we just weren't sure. Granny was supposed to leave, so we thought he must have got it wrong.' There dad let out a sigh. There father never scolds them. He has always been fair as a father, giving his children whatever they ask. The only thing he never bothered giving them was there dreams. That's one reason why Son Hee disliked her father.

'Son Hee. You know you can't act like this. You can't act reckless. You know if word gets out, it will be end game right? You still have to built a future. Don't be like this. If one word is out, people will start creating rumours about you being a disgraceful girl. Do you want to hear those? I don't. Because I know how it will effect us. Don't you?'

'Then do you think I like my life so much living like this?' Son Hee blurts out. Her dad is left confused. 'What?' Son Hee looks up at her father in the eye. 'You think I love it? Staying a life shut down by rules that will never allow me to full fill my dreams? You think I enjoy that? I enjoy my life just cause we are rich?' Son Hee questions, her voice raising. 'Son Hee why-' His unable too complete as Son Hee cuts him of. 'WEY?(why) why do you have to be like this? Just why? Why do you always think about your future, when ours is ahead?' Demands Son Hee. Her father is left wordless. 'Son Hee, listen to me. I-' before he can complete, a buzz sound. As he greets the caller, Son Hee presses hard on her ears to listen. If it's work, she's more than curious.

'Am sorry? Is it done? Already? Alright I will organize it for next week. Good work every one.' With that, he hangs up. 'What was that about?' asks Son Hee. There sure was something. He sounded so relieved and tensed at the same time. 'It was nothing. I will tell-' Once again, Son Hee cuts him off. 'Dont lie to me and please just tell already before I get more pissed!' Her dad, having no choice left, blurts out. 'Theres this thing that's been going on. A discovery. Three months ago. A site was discovered in the border of South Korea and North Korea. A place that was long lost and hidden for all this year's. They are said to be during the Goreo period. We were allowed to keep this, because it was closest to our border. Information has been dug about it. There will be a study trip after a week. You can go see it then.'

He placed it so plainly as if you discover historical stuffs often. It didn't ring him a bell that  he just betrayed his daughter with information. Son Hee was hurt. 'And you are telling this to me now? After three months of discovery? Like hell didn't you think how I would feel? You just robbed me of information! After all that you did? Made me a part of all this? Why?' Demanded Son Hee in betrayal.

'I am so sorry Son Hee. I truly am. I will make up to you by taking you there seperately. I promise.' Son Hee looked at him in distaste. 'No thank you. I don't need your filthy money. I won't go there as your daughter. I will go there as a student of Hanguk University.'

And with that, she stormed away, wiping teaes she didn't know existed.

        †††††††††††††††††††††††