Chapter 1: Winter

My name is Winter Snow. I'm mute. I'm omega. Not proud to be omega but, I'm currently planning a way to kill Kyle, the stupid crazy ass beta who killed my parents when I was only six.

Just six. I was alone after that.

I had no one and I have no one. I'm alone in this pack. I'm the strongest wolf you'll meet. I'm a white wolf. My pack knows that I don't deserve to be omega but, they are afraid to defy mister Kyle.

They know he killed my parents. I was busy cleaning up the floor that was still stained with my parents blood. He never cleaned it so it's old and it doesn't want to come out. Kyle was watching me. He wanted it gone. "Come on mutt. Scrub harder." He said. I flipped him off in response.

I continued scrubbing. Tears threatening to spill. I remember that awful night so well. So well. I could tell you every word exchanged. Every move that happened. Everything. Anything.

I stopped scrubbing. "So weird. Bleach always takes blood out." He said more to himself. I got up and pulled that stupid apron off and threw it down. I kicked the stupid water bucket and threw the wet sponge at Kyle's face.

Then I ran out towards the omega part of town in the little cottage. I curled up in a ball in the corner. I let the tears fall as I rocked back and forth. "WINTER S-." He stopped once he walked in and saw the scene that lay before him.

"Winter. They are gone. Get that through your thick skull and to your stupid brain you weak mutt." He said while cackling. I was growing angry but, I can not show him my wolf.

I'm the last white wolf which is the most special wolf ever. The power hungry rogue king kidnapped any other white wolf and drained them for their blood. I wasn't risking it. Not yet at least.

"The alpha king is coming tomorrow. You have to attend the ball." He said with a tone that showed he didn't want me to come. "But, I doubt you would be his queen. After all, your weak. Your mute for goddess sake. Your worthless. Your a freak." He said.

"This is what you'll wear. Simple. Elegant." He said holding a blue dress. I only nodded. He sighed and laid the dress on my bed. Tomorrow I won't be mute.

"One screw up today or tomorrow. You work as one of them worthless old hags." He snapped before walking on.

I can't wait to wrap my little hands around that fat bitches throat. I only have little hands because I'm 4'3. I stopped growing do to the fact that Kyle beat me so bad...

Especially my back. I had to get surgery and it affected my growing.