Chapter 9: Accept? Reject?

Right now my head was trying to decided what was best for me. Accept Cole or reject Cole. My wolf said it would really hurt him and that he would just basically take me with him.

I don't want to really reject him though due to the fact of the pain you feel. But, I also don't want to accept him. Snowflake told me that I should accept him.

Even if I am broken. I don't know anymore. Accept or reject? Snowflake walked inside the empty room I was in. She saw me and gave me the look.

"You don't understand how bad he is hurting do you? He's hurting bad because he wants you to accept him and go home with him. Dad and mom said they would rule the pack until Frosty is old enough but, you need to stay with your mate." She said serious.

"F-fine." I stuttered. I hugged my knees to my chest as she left the room but, she came back with Cole who was immediately walking towards me. She left.

"Little mate, what's wrong?" He asked. "Why do you want me? Someone so broken." I Asked while wiping away the stray tear quickly. "Because I love you. Your my mate. Your repairable." He said while scooting closer to me.

I know he wants to touch me but, I just. I don't even know why I'm fighting the mate bond anymore. I don't.

"I Winter Evergreen Snow accept you, Cole Black as my mate." I said softly and I felt the pull become stronger. "I Cole Blake Black accept you, Winter Snow as my mate." He said.

I smiled. It became even stronger. My wolf asked me if we could cuddle with our mate. I don't really like saying no to my wolf so I was cuddled into his side soon.

He wrapped his arms around me, while pulling me into his lap. He cuddled me back and my wolf purred. Well, at least she is happy.