Chapter 6: Heated Arguments

He looked at me angrily but, it had no effect on me. I tilted my head to the side some while staring up at this eight foot tall god. "What? Did I make the alpha king mad. Well sorry." I said in a not sorry tone.

"Lose the attitude." He said. "Sure. Move along now. Mingle with some other ladies. I'm sure they will want you." I said while using my wolf speed past him.  The music started up.

Everyone slowly started to get back in the groove. I guess I'm as cold as the winter. Hehe. I was soon in front of the alpha house. Now. Let's see what that little bastard had kept of my parents.

If not I swear. I'm going to go ballistic. I opened the door and walked in. It looked all the same. I knew Cole was behind me but, I was too busy remembering all the good times. I walked around and didn't see the pictures.

I walked up the stairs slowly. Remembering my dad chasing me down the stairs trying to tickle me. My mom chasing me when I was butt naked and I didn't want to bathe yet.

All the times I remember were the only things I remember. I went from room to room until I reached the one that use to be mine. I opened it. It looked the same, besides the walls.

The large king sized bed in the middle of the room. Stuffed animals everywhere. I mean there was boxes now. I walked to a box and opened it. I took out the top thing.

It was a picture of me, my mom, and my dad. I was in the middle of them and I was holding their hands. We were out in the woods. I remember that day. It started to snow.

"Winter. Can we talk? Please." Cole said. I didn't look up even though he was in front of me. "As you can see I can't. I'm a bit busy right now" I said. "Please." He begged.

I sighed. I gently placed the picture back in the box. "What would you want? Has hell froze over yet?" I asked. He sighed and looked down at me.

"Your my mate." He said. "I am." I said. "Your different." He said. "I am" I said. "You hate me." He said. I don't. I'll be nice and say the truth. "I don't hate you but, I really only see you as a friend. Nothing more." I said. "Liar" He said.

"How would you know me? After all, I know you heard those stories. I mean... who wouldn't. I'm kinda popular only because my parents death." I said. I was walking towards the balcony doors. I saw snow.

I unlocked the balcony doors and opened the door. There was a loud squeak but, I didn't care. I loved the snow. I looked up at the sky happily.

The snow was falling fast. Everyone walked out and was smiling at the snow. Everyone left the event because of the snow. The pack house is across from the alpha house. They looked at me and I was happy.

"LUNA. ITS SNOWING!" A little girl shouted happily. I smiled. I'm not really good with this stuff. But, I'll get the hang of it. I remember a lot of the things my mother told me.

"What do we do?" I heard a child ask. "Catch snow." I said grinning. "Really!?" The boy who I realized was tommy said excited. "Yeah." I said smiling.

I looked up at the sky. It was beautiful. It was dark a bit, the sun was still up a little making the sky have faint glows. There was some stars and there was lots of snow falling.

Everyone was running around having fun. People hung out and talked. I went back inside. "Your coming with me." He said. "Dear goddess Cole. I won't. Can't you see. This is where I belong. Here with my pack. I don't think your seeing it from my perspective here" I said as two people walked in my childhood room.

They looked like Cole so this must be his parents. "Cole. Your already making your mate mad." They lady chuckled softly. "She won't come with me." Cole said angrily.

"Son. Her parents built this pack on this very ground. You think that she will leave. She thinks that if she leaves that she's a disappointment to her parents" his mother explained.

"Know it. Mother and father loved this land. This place. Always snowing. Always cold. Always beautiful." I said while walking towards my balcony doors. I opened the door again.

"LUNA. I CAN CATCH SNOW IN MY MOUTH!" Nina, another pup yelled. I smiled. "Just wait until tomorrow when there will be enough snow for snowmen." I called down to her.

Parents were smiling at me. Other adults were too. The Royal wolves were to. Coles mother was next to me. "Your so stubborn and cold like your dad. Then when it comes to snow. You remind me of your mom." She said.

Cole and his dad were here to from the beginning. "I guess." I said catching a large fluffy snow flake in my hand. It slowly melted away. "You are. I remembered the first time I met your father. It was through my mate actually. He was really being a dick. So I called him a dick when I heard your mother laugh. She was my best friend and she had to leave our pack once she met her mate. She went rogue but then she became a Luna. She was pregnant with you when she went rogue. But, by the time you were born..." she trailed off.

"Your mother and father were alpha and Luna. They had a strong, large pack already. We came to see you the next day. Carley was holding Cole and I was next to her but, we saw you and gasped. You had a full head of hair and only was born last night." Coles father said smiling.

"Cole was bald. Not gonna lie. I found it cute because I just covered his little head with embarrassing, knitted hats I had made when I can't knit worth a shit." She said. "They sound pretty awesome" I said. "You don't remember them." Coles mother said sadly.

"I do. They don't make since. I was six though. I was a pup. I mean. I remember some things. That's it. I wish they were still here." I said.

"Maybe they are." Coles father said. I growled lowly. "I watched them die. In the most painful way possible. There was no way. There was too much blood." I said covering my face and shaking my head.