32. Delhi, Here We Come!

~ Love is how when one heart flutters even at the thought of the other one, even if it's not near~

Struggling with the tie, like he did everyday, Manik walked out of the cupboard to ask his dear wifey for help, but found Nandini waiting for him, with what he assumed was the naughtiest glint he had seen in her eyes.

"What?", he raised an eyebrow, and Nandini immediately kept his phone aside, and walked on her knees, over the bed to the side where he was standing, reaching for the tie. Tying the first knot, she batted her eyeslashes.

Manik raised a brow, shaking his head. This women was upto something, he could guarantee with his life.

"Didn't you find the tickets?", he questioned, motioning to his phone, and Nandini shook her head, smiling to herself, as she tied the second knot, making him more confused.

"We had never talked about this before but Manik, how long have you been in love with me?", Nandini back questioned, taking him by utter surprise. He was surely not expecting this.

"Uhh, I-", he stammered, his cheeks went red and his plams went all sweaty. Nandini pulled his cheeks as she 'Awwed' him, singing it along, much to his irritation. She was one of those people who knew how to have fun in life, but lately teasing the hell out of Manik had become her idea of supreme fun.

" Shy boy! Were you like looking at me through the mirror kind of lover? Talking to my pictures? Getting lost in my laugh, like totally filmy way? Say no?", Nandini asked again, hyperexcited as she jumped on the bed, clapping her hands and Manik fixed the position of his tie, scoffing at her, trying to hide his blushing face.

" What does this have to do here? ", Manik shrugged, but Nandini who was standing on the bed, and seeming a good one inch taller than him now, kept her hands on her waist and glared at him, making weird faces.

"I have to calrify if you are my filmy, romantic lover or you know, a dangerous stalker?", Nandini mentioned as casually as she could, taking a step back, admiring her nails but Manik choked hearing her, coughing out in fear.

"STALKER????", he had an expression of disbelief, and his eyes went wide as he stared at her, his head tilted up to face her, for the first time in his life. Nandini couldn't pretend anymore and burst out laughing, falling on her knees on the bed as she rolled on the bed, joyous out of her wits at her husband's dramatically scared face.

While Manik stood silent, admiring the child in his otherwise super mature wife. She was laughing like crazy, and he couldn't help but smile at her antics, eventually beginning to laugh himself as he sat down on one side of the bed. Nandini literally had tears from all the mad laughter and she sat up, trying to hold back, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

Once calm, she gave Manik her best smile, and leaned closer to him, softly kissing his cheek, before leaning away to watch his flushed face.