ch 1

Third person's pov

In a huge world of 7.7 billion population two people were
sleeping cuddling each other as the first rays of sun hit which broke their sleep!

Shivaay woke up and planted a kiss on the forehead of the lady who hold most special place in his heart! Whose existence determines his extense whose happiness determines his happiness!

" Wake up " he whispered as his morning husky  voice brought smile on her face!

" Good morning" he blossomed in happiness seeing her smiling face in the morning which made him prepare a mental note today will go well!

" I am hungry" not giving a damn about morning she came on direct point!
Her pout made him chuckle making him wonder what this girl is!

" Take rest till I come back taking shower okay ?" He said and she nodded closing her eyes to take quick sleep yet again!

Taking his shower he sent her to take shower and himself went downstairs to prepare her food himself! Making her favourite Aloo puri !

He went at the breakfast table wishing his family a good morning he sat on his chair! Everyone were waiting for anika and everyone started making their plate's as they saw her descending downstairs!

" There you go queen victoria came"   Pinky taunted her rolling her eyes! Ignoring her taunt she sat on her chair next to Shivaay who smiled at her!

" Sorry to keep you all waiting!  I was little so didn't realised time hence got late in morning! " Anika justified!

" Bhabi tired due to night activities?"  Rudhr asked with a teasing smirk

Anika's face was completely O shaped and Shivaay chuckled!

"Rudhr you idiot! Have some shame "  Anika threw an orange on him!!

" Shivaay it been 5 years of your marriage i want grandchildren now ! Pinky said out of the blue and spoiled the moment!

"Mom we are trying and if God wants we will get a baby soon!" Shivaay said looking at Annika with love and affection who had teary eyes as her mother in law hit the sensitive spot of her!

"I curse the day when I accepted her as my daughter in law!"   Pinky taunted yet again

" Mom enough"  Shivaay said sternly!

Annika was about to leave but shivaay hold her hand and made her sit on her place!

She had her breakfast silently without meeting eyes with anyone and as soon as she finished she stood up and went to her room! Shivaay went behind her too!

"Anika don't take her words to your heart! " Shivaay said as he barged into their room to witness her crying sitting at the edge of their bed!

" I have to take it shivaay!  It's been 5 years and still I am not pregnant we are trying so much still test comes negative there must be problem  in me only"  anika cried her heart out! He knelt down in front of her cupping her face and wipping her tears!

"We will go to doctor tomorrow okay? "  Shivaay consoled planting a kiss on her forehead! He was taking this very lightly as he thought it's a natural process and will happen eventually but now it is becoming a serious issue! Her wife's mental health was deteriorating and his mother was not stopping too !

Without any delay to the every next day they went to doctor !!
After few tests they were told to wait untill reports come!

Their heart beat was raising they were reaching at the peak of anxiety but their heart stopped for a second when they found nurse coming towards direction!

" I am sorry to convey you  that she can not conceive "  ! Nurse said passing reports to Shivaay and annika! Their world shattered within second! She fall on ground in shock but he quickly got a hold on her! He took her in his embarce and make her stand up!
" This can't be true shivaay "  she cried!!!

" Annika calm down be strong please I can't see you like this " he said as his voice broke as his world went apart in lat few seconds!

They took their car and went home back

At Oberio Mansion

Everyone were eager to know the result of report but as soon as Shivaay told them about it the oberio mansion turned into battle field!

" Dekha meine kaha tha baanj Hai yeh!  Yeh iss ghr ko varis nahi de sekti ! It's all bcoz of Mumy ji unki vjah se yeh manhoos mere ghr Mein aayi ! Shaadi se pahle apne maa Baap ko kha gye shaadi ke baad AABH Hume khayege!" ( I had told it earlier she is infertile she can not conceive and inauspicious girl landed in my house it's all because of my mother in law who brought her in my house! First she killed her mother and father because of her Sinister presence now she will destroy us )  Pinky left no stone unturned to humiliate Annika who was sobbing silently standing in the corner in the hope someone will stop her and defend her!

Shivaay was too lost in grief it was indeed a huge shock for him physically he was present their but mentally he was disturbed thinking about future!

But in his grief he forgot hee grief is bigger than his because it is she who is supposed to bear society's humilation not him !
She couldn't take the humilation more so she ran to her room sobbing.

She was not habitual to listen such horrible taunting!  She belonged to a very rich family!  They used to keep  her like a royal princess!  She wouldn't have married shivaay but when her family died in a car accident  shivaay's Dadi forced her to get married with him she considered her as her responsibility! Annika was nowhere to get married but still she accepted him! Even entrusted her entire buisness to him !

"Anika! " Shivaay called her softly! Seeing her running away while crying reality struck in his mind about the blunder he created! He didn't give damn about her and went in his own worries! Seeing the intensity with which her mother was glaring her departing figure he figured out that she must have been much harsh too her

Hearing his voice she closed her eyes engulfing her right side of face into the pillow!

He had tears too it was the first time she was ignoring him! He couldn't see her this much broken  Her dried tears marks were visible which broke his heart into trillions!  He had promised his Dadi  that he would take care of her like a baby and won't ever let tears to fall from her eyes! And now he couldn't even protect her from his own mother's harsh behaviour towards her!

Sighing he went out of the room giving her space!

To be continued.
Target- 2 followers