ch 4

Ansh and shivaay were hugging each other when shivaay realised annika was not there! 

No he can't loose her again!  The baby needs her ! He needs her !
Ansh also started sobbing! 

Muma com back I can't leave without you ansh cried

Baby shhh papa is here naa we will find muma now stop crying otherwise muma won't come naa shivaay consoled him!

He hurriedly went to airport but didn't found her!
Then he went to bus station but didn't found her There!
Rickshaw stand taxi stand and god knows which stand he went at these places but he came back being disappointed!

Papa railway station is left ansh said !

Shivaay hurriedly went towards it!

Train was on platform! 

Shivaay picked ansh and started finding annika!

She was sitting near window in train while lost in thoughts!

He saw her ! He sighed in relief seeing her!

Anika he whisphered! 
He went to her box hurriedly!
Anika his voice gained her attention! She was shocked to see him!  She wanted to run away from him!  His explanation of getting remarry is not justified!  What if she divorcee him and get marry with her friend to give his child a motherly love Would shivaay will be able to accept her then? 

Muma ansh hugged her but she didn't recipocarted the hug!

She suffered a lot bcoz of her baby!  But may be blood is blood seeing his father He didn't thought once of his mother who did his upbringing  with her blood!

Anika I know you are angry but atleast think about Ansh! He needs a mother as well as a father ! Shivaay said

He need his father the most ! Anika said sternly and parted ansh from her!  But he was not ready to leave her!  He hold her tightly and cried! 

Muma ansh cried
She is a mother can't see tears in her child's eyes!

Ansh go from here anika shouted!
He was scared !
Never till now his mother shouted on him like this !!

Muma he looked at her with tears!
She looked at other side controlling her tears !

Muma he again called her with broken voice This was end now!  She took him into a bone breaking hug !

I m sorry bacha anika kissed him numerous times!

I m sorry muma!  Ansh said!
A baby need both father and mother love!  She has kept  both father and son away from each other which is the only curse she did in her entire life!

Muma let's go home back!  Ansh said and anika nodded! 

Shivaay became happy! 
No need to fly hight Mr. Oberio I m going for the sake of my son it doesn't mean I forgive you!  Anika said

I know annika You didn't forgive me till now but I will try my best to earn your forgiveness!  Shivaay said

Anika ignore his words

They went to OM! 

Anika and ansh went to their room and slept! Shivaay was admiring them! Finally he got his family back!  He missed his baby's childhood period!

Papa shivanya's voice brought him into reality!

Yes princess Shivaay smiled looking at him!

You forgot me papa!  I was waiting for you in park but you didn't came then I had to come to come back she said