epilogue

Shivaay and ansh were playing!  Shivanya felt bad! 

Shivaay was giving more time to him than her!! Isn't it obvious that he met his own blood after a long time so he will give more time to her!  But shivanya is still small to understand This fact!

For her Ansh is taking her father away from her and she can't let this happen!

Okay champ enough of playing come sleep now shivaay said!

Papa won't you sleep with me today?  Shivanya asked!

Papa you will sleep with me!  Ansh said making grumpy face! 

Oh my babies!  Princess come we will sleep toghter! 

Trio slept toghter but shivanya was the only one who was having bad dreams that ansh is snatching her father from her!

Next morning ansh and shivanya were alone and shivaay had went to office!  He called ansh and talked to him for a while he was about to ask for shivanya when foreign clients came and he got busy with work !

Shivanya felt bad!

You boy!  You are snatching my father from me ! You are very bad boy!  Gof will give you punishment for snatching my papa!  Your muma will leave you just like my papa is leaving with me!  Shivanya shouted leaving ansh in deep thinking

If I stayed with papa, muma will leave me! No I love papa but not more than muma! I will go back with muma!  Ansh thought and started packing his bag!

Anika was busy in her work as she was thinking to set up an industry in India !

In evening
Shivaay came back and hugged his both the lives!

Ansh didn't recipocarted the hug!

Muma I wanna talk to you ! Ansh said
Yes baby anika replied
Muma I don't wanna leave here!  I wanna go back!  Ansh said!

This was like a bomb for shivaay! 

Ansh he whisphered

What happened baby you only told me that you wanna leave with muma and papa both!  Anika asked

Ansh baby don't do this! You know naa papa can't leave without you plz don't do this baby ! Tell me what happen!  You are angry with papa? Did anyone scold you?  Tell me what's the matter!  Shivaay asked with tears flowing !

Ansh maintained stern look!

Sir this is the matter! Khanna came back with video recording of the conversation of both the children!

Shivaay looked at shivanya with blood shot eyes! 

Why?  Shivaay asked
I m sorry papa!  She said with tears flowing
I asked why?  He shouted
She started crying loudly!
Shivaay anika glared him and went to shivanya to console her! 

Ansh baby your muma will not leave you if you will be with your papa!  Anika said with crying shivanya in her embrace!

Promise?  Ansh asked

Promise anika smiled

I m sorry papa!  I will not leave you!  Ansh said cutely and hugged him!
Shivaay got his life back ! No one knew how much he died in this moment when his son was talking to go far from him! 

Don't leave papa!  Papa will die without you!  Shivaay let his tears flow !

Time passed
Shivanya's insecurity had been finished! She got a mother in annika!  Ansh became more attached with shivaay than annika and shivanya became more attached with annika than shivaay!

They were now indeed a happy family!

Distance between shivika also finished!

They were now happily re- married! 

After all the drama They got a happy ending !

---------------------------------------------------------

After 28 Years

Annika was weeping hugging Shivanya! It was her wedding day! No one got to know how time passed and their children became so big! Ansh had took over his father's buisness! While Shivanya was a doctor and finally was getting married to Ansh's Friend Abhishek Mehra Who happened to be the owner of Mehra industries!

" Shivi Stop making my wife cry " Shivaay said with chuckle hugging his wife and daughter!

" Look Abhishek though you are my best friend but nothing is more precious to me than my sister if you dared to hurt her I will kill you with my bare hands do you understand? " Ansh said To Abhishek who chuckled and nodded! Annika Slapped Ansh's head!

" He is your brother in law now you have to respect him " She said wipping her tears!

" Abhishek please do take care of her! She is allergic to peanuts please take care of that! She can only sleep on soft mattress please do arrange that for her! In breakfast she have orange juice with bread and mixed fruit jam please do take care of that and yes she needs bed tea after waking up I hope you won't mind making one for her " Annika continued her list while everyone laughed! Abhishek Indeed was a gem person to bear the oberio's tantrums!

" Mom Your daughter is now my responsibility I promise I will pamper her the way you all did " Abhishek said

" I am sorry Son for the behaviour of this mother son duo, but we are giving you our precious  possession" Shivaay said ! Abhishek smiled and nodded!

Finally Abhishek was allowed to take her wife! They went completing the Bidai ritual!

" She went " Annika cried hugging her husband!

" It's okay She was supposed to someday, stop crying " Shivaay tried to console her!

" Chil Mom I will talk to Abhishek to shift here with his family " Ansh said and annika slapped his head again!

" You stupid idiot totally went On father in matter of dumbness " Annika said

" What? " Shivaay yelled

" Stop. looking at me like he went on you only that's why want everythung to happen the way he wants I pitty mu future daughter in law " Annika sighed and went inside the mansion!

" Papa don't tell Mom about Anamika Dixit for now " ansh said to Shivaay

" Only if you arrange my meet with her " Shivaay said with smirk!

" Okay You can meet her tomorrow in my office " ansh said and left for his office! Shivaay went to spend some time with her wife!! 

The End

I hope you all enjoyed This story!

Don't forget to give your reviews