Chapter Five: I am the 7th son.

Chapter 5 

A/N this is what Frank told the boys. In other words his history behind gangs. It’s really IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS cuz then you will be confused. BUT… in some places it gets boring cuz its mostly dialogue.

“Where was I…. oh right, okay so I told you how I first met them and my hope tattoo. Now I finally got the balls to meet up with Mike outside my school. I just about shit myself thinking all day whether he was being serious or would kill me or something. He was in the back of the school parking lot and I told my mom I made some friends and that I was going to their house. She was so happy that I was talking to people that she immediately said yes. Anyway, I met up with Mike in the parking lot and he took me to his hide out, I guess you can say. 

It really was just this old abandoned house with over grown bushes. People said it was haunted and didn't bother to go in. They called it the murderer house (A/N any AHS fans here). God knows how many people died in that house. Well anyway, all the members were there. Everyday after school I would come over, and I gradually started to bond with them. We became a family. Then came the day they wanted me to join the gang. I had to go through a right-of-passage but it wasn’t killing, I had to fight. I remember going to school all confident and shit. Nothing in the world could stop me. Mike taught me how to fight so I could live, not just survive, and I could live with no fear.

When I got out of class, like I predicted, I ran into these assholes; a lot like Blaise and his crew. Lets just say I walked out with a broken wrist but they limped away with a broken jaw, broken nose, a cracked rib, busted lip, and three broken fingers. Well, the leader did. They others were knocked out. I was suspended for a month, but I celebrated my liberation from the tyrant fucks who thought they could rule my life. No one, no one, messed with me after that day. Of course, there was the rage of my mom and dad to face but I wasn’t concerned because I finally defended myself. I finally realized that I’m not weak, I’m not just a pawn in this sick cruel world but a fucking human being. I am responsible for my actions and no one can control me.

 So I officially got into the gang and I got my tat and we laughed and joked, but I wanted to talk to Mike about his brother and how the hell the gang became a gang. I would’ve asked the whole group but they were so happy. I didn’t want to be a killjoy, so Mike told me everything."

-------flashback------- Frank’s POV

“Hey Mike, can I talk to you for a sec?” I ask him. He takes of swig of his beer and set it down.

“Be right back, I’m gonna talk to Frankie here.” Mike said and everyone nodded before going back to their conversation laughing and getting drunk. We walk and step outside to the back porch. The night was dark except for the half moon illuminating our faces, casting eerie silver and black shadows over everything. There was a click of a lighter as Mike light up his cigarette. I took my own pack and placed the rolled up cancer stick of death in between my lips. Mike reached over and lit it for me. We both took a deep breath and I felt as the nicotine traveled down my throat, into my lungs, and become apart of my very essence. We both let out a sigh and the smoke traveled out of our mouths. Smoking has like become a ritual between me and Mike. I took another puff then spoke.

“I really wanted to ask you, what, what caused you and your brother to-”

“Become nemesis?” Mike finishes for me. I nod.

“I figured you came to ask me that. Well, my bro protected me. Since I was the baby he always watched over me and defended me. He taught me how to fight. Our parents weren't the richest, but we had everything we needed. Of course over time that wasn’t enough. We went bankrupted and my dad lost his job, we were gonna get our house foreclosed then out of nowhere my brother came home with a lump of cash. 10,000 dollars to be exact. My parents didn’t question him, and my dad ended up telling the man who was trying to get the house that it was our college fund 

My brother started to take me to the places where he went, turns out he was a drug lord. He was 21 and a drug lord. He had so many connections and he was on top of the world. Of course the won’t be the first gang he is in. I met up with a few people and soon became a runner, a delivery boy if you may. I was walking in the bad side of town with my friends when I heard those tires, we turned around and shots rang out. I knew what was happening, but my friends, they had no idea. They didn’t know what I did, what my family did. I tried to get them down fast but they were shocked. I should've know better than to just walk through there knowing what I did. All but me and another dude died. I saw their body drop, I saw the blood, I watched them die next to me. I was shot in the shoulder, clean through, then my thigh. I almost died of blood loss. My best friend was the one who survived, Kellin. He was shot in the shoulder too.

My brother went berserk, trying to find the killer of my friends and the one who dared to lay a hand on his baby brother. So many people died in that bloody gang fight. I needed to learn how to shoot a gun, not just fight ,and my brother introduced me to Danny, a wild british dude who knew how to shoot a gun at anything that moved. I just knew him as the drunktard, he still is,” he turns around and gestures to the window where Danny was dancing on the table with a bottle of Jack in his hand, “as you can see. Well my brother and Kellin starting getting close. Those two were inseparable. They were like Bonnie and Clyde; killing, shooting, stealing, and loving together. 

My grades started dropping and soon I dropped out of my school. My parents got a steady job, but we rarely went to the house anymore. We knew it would be risky because of all the time we spent out on the streets. Oh, the gang became more of a clan, we called ourselves the Brujah clan.”

 “Like the vampire clan?” I ask.

“Yes, ruthless vampires. But in this clan there wasn’t just vampires so to speak. There were mages, wizards, witches, nymphs, werewolves, demons, outcasts of society. We became brothers and sisters. We were on top of whole fucking world. Or so we thought. We were on a mission, simple gas station trip, but we were trapped in an alley, another gang following us. We got our guns out but they didn’t have any, they only had swords and all kinds. They wore all black and moved quickly. No Frank, they weren't ninjas if you were asking. They disarmed all of us using their swords and didn’t kill us, only served our tendons so we couldn’t move. I remember Danny thrashing and saying he was gonna kill all the bastards, that is until they took off their masks.

All girls, every single one of them. That’s how Danny met Jamie D. by the way. Those two fell in love and they sort of united the clans. Everything was awesome. We made money, the police didn’t catch us and everything was fine. My brother never caught the people that shot my friends though. Then everything changed when (A/N the fire nation attacked) we were invaded by another clan, well a mafia. They shot a lot of people, and we lost all our money. And then I saw Victor shoot one of our own members. That ambush/attack was planned and it was Victor who was working with them. I couldn’t believe that he would do that just to protect me and have money. He told me to run with him but I said no, I wasn’t gonna abandon my friends. Someone was approaching him from behind and he just turned and shot. The whole building was on fire, and I knew it was gonna collapse so Victor ran.

I went up to the dude that he shot, and it was Kellin. He shot Kellin and left us there for dead. He did get into the other gang but they were attacked a month later and our clan was a mess. Most survivors left and then finally it was me, Jamie P., Jamie D., Danny, and Kellin. We had no hope and we didn’t know what happened to Victor. Then we found you.” 

---End of Flashback, back to Gee’s POV---

 “After he told me what happened I wanted to find Victor and punch him, you never betray your brother and sister and you never betray your lover. Anyway, we had a mission to rob stores and that was my first bust actually, and I was sent to juvie for 4 months and my parents were pissed. I did stupid shit and went in out the bars so my mom decided to move me here and now I know you guys. Now, there is something that I skipped because it was really important and its the actual reason why I hate Kellin.” Frank takes a deep breath and it looked like his eyes were watery.

“But that is a story for next time plus we just meet and something were not meant to say.” Frank says and leans back into his chair.

A/N I don't know when I can update again but tell me what you guys think. Love you guys! 

-Kira Day Dreamer