Chapter One

Before anything else, I wanted to tell you guys that this story is from my previous account @eljaysuson.. I just wanna continue it here because I can't opened my acc just because I forgot the password.. The story might be a little different from the previous one and I hope you guys like it

I think thats it, enjoy reading!🤗

Jennie's Povs

"Jennie-ah" I would really love to shout who ever is calling me for disturbing my beautiful sleep but then I realise that my mother is peeking through my room's door while l ignore her and pull my blanket up to close my cold body..

I hate the feeling that you just wanna enjoy your day sleeping peacefully but then there are times when someone would just disturb your sleep, actually I almost throw a pillow at my mother because of disturbing my sleep..

It's a good thing that I didn't do it, "Waeyo, eomma? It's holiday today.. I still wanna sleep and I'm freaking tired about yesterday" I said while hugging the pillow that I wanna throw at my mother earlier..

"Holiday your ass. You do remember that you should work at your father's company rather than locking yourself in your room just wanna sleep for 24/7" my mother stated, bringing herself standing infront of my bed..

Now that I just remember that my parents have told me to start working today, I gave so many excuses and hoping for them to fall for it but what I planed didn't work..

My parents knew what my excuses are if we talk about me working in the company and I'm lazy working for 24/7..

That would be really tiring because who doesn't? You don't even have time spending yourself on the bed slepping peacefully

Whild I was thinking I feel someone hit my ass that feels really hurt "Wake up now. Or else I'll be the one taking you to the bathroom" my mom really love hitting my ass by waking me up because I once told her that I hated people who wake me up by hitting my ass..

After I realise that I told her about it, I regret it because just by looking at my mom now always hitting my ass by waking me up..

It's the only way you can wake me up if you are my mom.. "Kim Jennie wake up now!" This time my mother's voice has the evident of wanting to pull me by my feet and lock me inside the bathroom until I finished my morning routine..

I sigh as I have no choice but to stand up and push my mother saying "Okay! I'll wake up now can you please wait for me downstairs as I will have a bath in just 50 minutes"

"50 minutes? That's too long honey.. I'll give you 30 minutes to do all your morning routine" my mother said standing infront of my door while her hands on her waist..

"Okay fine" I said as a sign of giving up..

30 minutes have past and I'm done doing my morning routine.. I took a bath for 10 minutes after that I took 10  minutes to change my clothes and wear some light makeup and for the last 10 minutes I clean and fix my bedroom..

I then straightly go downstairs and greet my parents a good morning, I know that I should greet my mother earlier when she wake me up but I think it's fine to just greet her right now, right?

We spend another 30 minutes eating on the dining table and since I finished eating earlier than them I wash my plate and put it back to where it should be..

We do have maids but I just wash mine because the maids have a lot more works to do and I can't just let them do all the works because I know they're tired too same as me..

They only spent their time with their family every sunday and I guess that's not enough time, well you can't say that I barely care about my family, ofcourse I do! Everyone does care about their family more than anyone, but I don't really wanna show it to my family because they might think that I ate something that change me.