Chapter Two

Jennie's Povs

"What?!" I wasn't expecting this meeting is about me neither the guy who just came in earlier. I mean, why are my parents so excited about the news even the guy's parents.. It's too early getting married at the age of 22, is it?

"Why all of a sudden? I thought you all called me to talk about business?" Jongin the guy said looking at his parents and my parents with a serious facial expression plastered on his face, I bet the guy felt what I felt right now

At first, I also thought we're gonna talk about business.. I just figure it out now, they planned earlier since we were kids and I guess that their plans are gonna work..

"I agree. Why all of a sudden?" I said looking at my mother and then back to my father with confuse facial expression.

"You do know that it's better to let you marry with my friend's son than the one we don't know who his parents is.. and plus you guys are gonna handle this company when we can't already, so why not let you guys marry together an-" my father's long explanation was cutted off by a ringing phone..

We look at whose phone was ringing, it was Jongin.. "I'm sorry. Can I excuse myself for a second? It's a called from my office" he apologizingly looking at all of us.. After father gave his permission, he straightly went out and while his out, I was thinking of what will happen to my future when I got married to this guy..

I don't even know this guy very much, I don't know if he's a good person, I don't even know if he is caring to me.. I feel like my parents want us to get married just because of business but I just shrug the thought off my mind because I trust my family too much just because thinking negative might bring more problem to our families..

"I'm sorry about earlier" Then out of anywhere Jongin is back to my dad's office "It's okay.. I know how important your work for you" My Father replied at him giving him a sweet smile.. I look at my back seeing my brother is just relax as always, he stayed quiet from the start until now.. He doesn't even utter a word when dad announce that I'm getting married to the guy I never knew..

I know my brother's personality, he will only talk about it when we are not with our parents already. He must be really shock about it but doesn't want to be obvious..

"So, what do you both say?" My mother then asked us looking excited about our answers "Mom why too early?" I asked because I already feel like their desperate about it..

"Just answer my question honey.. It's not that hard to answer me" my mother replied back.

I look at Jongin, and I can sence that he also don't want this marriage but we can't do anything about it already.. As much as I want to say I don't want, I feel like I'm disobeying my parents and maybe the same way goes to him..

"Well, there's no other way to pursue you guys. Fine" I said as a sign of giving up.. even if you do asked question theie answer will always be the same as what my mom told me earlier it's not really worth it anymore.. I know they care for their children and they want the best to their children..

"Agree" Jongin said while looking at me but not a simple look it's a dead serious look he gave me..

"So it's a yes.. We're planning to let you guys marry 2 months from now" My father said straightly forward to both of us and it shock out of me

"Why that early?" I said

"Well a bit early is a good idea because there are times when you have problems if you wait for a year or so" this time his mother said smiling at me

"Fine" his voice has the evident of giving up.

He himself even can't persuade his parents as same as me..