Chapter Three

No one's Pov

While the Soon-to-be husband and wife are one the way to the restaurant, Jongin's friends arrived first.. When they told the waiter Jongin's name, the waiter directly brought them to the VIP room..

Ofcourse the boys are excited to meet the girl.. They finally have sister in law in their group, because before they thought that Jongin's girlfriend, Krystal, was kind.. But the boys noticed that she is not good for Jongin because some of them think they are not suit to each other..

One of the boys knew what Krystal has been doing behind Jongin, so one time he told Jongin that Krystal is having an affair with another man, but Jongin being stubborn didn't believe it.. He surely said that he knew Krystal so well and he also said that Krystal would never do that to him..

Yes, Krystal did tell him that she love him, but that's just an act she wants him to fully believe her so that she can get what she want from the guy.. Jongin didn't even noticed that the girl has always ask about spending his time with her.. All the girl want is his money, not his love..

When they felt like they stayed longer than they think Sehun suddenly ask the guys "Hyungs!! Why don't we play something? Like truth or dare?" Putting his phone at the top of the table

"No thank you! We'd rather spend our time playing our phone and read some books than playing truth or dare with you" Kyungsoo, who is beside him said while still holding the book he bought from their dorm..

"I said Hyungs, not hyung.. Nevermind if you don't want I'll ask the oth-" before he could continue his next word he was cutted of by the others "Agree with Kyungsoo.. Mian Sehunnie"

Hearing those words made him think of something to make them accept his offer "Hmmpp, jebal oh hyung.. I'm freaking bored already!" He said looking at the others with his pouted looking face.

"Stop it or I'll let you play truth or dare with the dogs" Kyungsoo said noticing his face "But I want to play! I thought you guys love me!" Looking at Kyungsoo while looking at him with puppy eyes "Don't look at me like that or else you'll lose your eyes" he warned Sehun..

"Jebal!" He said but then Kyungsoo look at him like his gonna kill him already so he run for his life around the room and pull the chair for Kyungsoo to not catch him while Kyungsoo who is busy chasing him around bringing the book that he's been reading from their dorm up till now... The book was kind of thick.

When Kyungsoo started getting a bit tired from running he throw his book to Sehun but it doesn't hit him.. It hit Jongin's face.

Jongin pick up the book and look at it before looking at the mess room that Kyungsoo and Sehun just did "What's with the two of you again?" Jongin ask seems irritated "Jongin, don't act like you're an angel. Just because your fiance is here doesn't mean you can act one" Chen buttered up making Jongin throw the book at him.

"Shut up! You guys act like one  too except for Kyungsoo and Sehun" he replied smirking but then look at his back only to find Jennie looking at them smiling awkwardly "Jennie, this is my friends. Guys, this is Jennie my uh.... Fiance" he felt weird introducing Jennie to his friends but then just act like nothing happened

The guys did a respect vow to Jennie while she vowed back. The guys then including Kyungsoo and Sehun introduce themselves to her giving her handshakes

"I'm Kim Minseok, but call me Xiumin Oppa"

"Hi there! I'm Kim Junmyeon a.k.a Suho nice to meet you!"

"I'm Lay"

"I'm Byun Baekhyun a.k.a Ba-"

"A.k.a Bacon" Kyungsoo said