Pt 1

Kise07: And so ya, I won the match yesterday 109-52. XP

[Name]: 0[]0 wah!!! That much?! You are really good in basketball... Anyway... congrats... :D

Kise07: Thanks, [Name]-cchi~! <3 So, what you doing now?

[Name]: Just the usual~ internet, reading & later I need to wash the car under the damn hot sun

Kise07: Lucky you, my pace is freezing like crazy suu~ X* Even though my match continue.

Kise07: Hello?

Kise07: [Name]-cchi, you still there?

[Name]: Ya... Thinking just now...

Kise07: What are you thinking? About me~? XD

[Name]: Lol, no... It just that... I want to see a snow... a real snow... 

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

-: Flashback :- 

Facebook... it's the only social network I can communicate in computer and through phone, is viber and watsapp. DeviantART is my art network and Instagram is my photo network. If you peek into my social world, I don't really add random friends into my list. Families, relatives and friends I know are the only social I add.

In my Facebook, there was a notification and it said... 'Kise07 had accepted you as friend.' 

.

.

.

Really? Since when I had add him? Well, if you see his profile picture, he sure is a fine looking person. Blond hair with long eyelashes which makes him looks like a flower boy, with his built body which suitable to be a model. With a basketball on his hand, he really~ love-playing basketball.

Not long, he messaged me and I decided to have a small chat with him... or should I say... a LONG chat.

Kise07: Hi-suu~ Thanks for adding me. *wink* *wink*

[Name]: Hi Kise, how are you? Thanks for accepting me as your friend... Although I don't know why I add you in the first place...

Kise07: Haha! Really? It's ok. I just went through the list of random people who want to add me and then, your name interest me, that's why I add you.

[Name]: The way you say as if you are very popular... What are you? An idol or a cosplayer? It'll be cool if you are a cosplayer... XD

Kise07: Eh!? 0[]0 You really never heard of me?

[Name]: Like I say... I don't know why I had ad you in the first place... And sorry if that really hit you.

Kise07: Seriously?! I thought you are one of my fan... Ah~ this is embarrassing... (>///<)

[Name]: It's ok... Everyone have misunderstanding... You look like a foreigner to me when I see your profile picture. Where are you from?

Kise07: Me? Japan

[Name]: (0.0) Cool! A Japanese guy who can chat with me in English so fluently.

Kise07: Haha, Really? My manager always makes me cooperate with the other foreigner models and that's how I learn to speak English. I still got long way to go. 

Kise07: What about you? Where you from?

[Name]: Brunei... Not really a popular one actually...